2022 Week 1 - William & Mary @ Charlotte, 9/2 7:00 PM ESPN3

True that

$10 tickets

https://offer.fevo.com/football-vs-william-mary-uderjgz-cd7d0a0?fbclid=IwAR0OBHcJHqo4L3RNbHrCO4-b_Wchkjbhv-o844QjIitODsLnSkhnD-mFa7Q_aem_AeF_REpJQNdcXLf4vFq3N4xILCT8KklttqTpE2DLpoj5LGykkgDA9hdW79hR3pcG6irQY62AaI7LaHHkQHlxHmZunQwwwWh5Lql7968BsuyxWOexmgeIJADlvMvmeEAGJ3k&fevoUri=football-vs-william-mary-uderjgz-cd7d0a0%2F

2 Likes

I will be there. I will be the one with the 49er jersey. Say hello when you see me.

2 Likes

Looks like this will be a white out.

2 Likes

Is this something the AD is promoting. If so, another great example of our lack of marketing and advertising.

1 Like

I’d like to see him sit out if it’s that sore. That being said there is some danger if Foster starts and W&M throws the ball.

1 Like
2 Likes

Panic Omg GIF

2 Likes

Run Away The Office GIF

1 Like

New beer for Friday night:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Xavier Williams is the third string QB. Hopefully he is studying the playbook all week and getting some reps.

1 Like

If foster plays like he did against fau Williams will see some time. Foster looked really bad.

2 Likes

Well Friday should be interesting now. At this point I am not opposed to letting Chris sit out against Maryland as well since we’re likely going to get blown out even with a healthy Reynolds that game. We’ll need Chris healthy against Ga State for sure.

1 Like

500 yards and 8 TDs would be an awesome breakout game. Come on Foster, let’s get some Chick-Fil-A for healthcare workers!

3 Likes

i’m going to remain blindly hopeful that having a week of 1st team reps gets Foster in the right headspace and less panicked at the inevitable pressure. if dubose catches that pass 35 yards down the field maybe he settles in, who knows.

4 Likes

I feel like we never get to see Foster’s downfield throwing ability when he plays. Hopefully against W&M the play calling can allow him to showcase more than just his mobility

He’s showcased mobility? From what I’ve seen he’s less mobile than reynolds and can’t throw the ball worth a shit. Hoping for the best Friday but expecting very little.

1 Like

Forster was known as a highly mobile QB in HS and at A&M.

He has a pretty big arm, but IMHO his problem has been decision making and accuracy on his throws.

1 Like