2022 Week 12 *Senior Day* Charlotte vs LA Tech 3:30 PM ESPN Networks

Great win. Nice to see them control it from the kick off. Not the typical high scoring match but controlled the clock and actually saw some stops from the defense. Happy to see these guys end on a high note. Take the momentum into the new year. Excited for the AAC and what’s to come :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

In post game, coach said they had to put two players off the team. Anyone know anything about that?

What a performance by Camp today! Hope he reconsiders his pizza choices going forward. What could have been…

We’re going to really miss Reynolds.

Watts, Siddiq, Howard, Tank, gonna miss them too. And the rest of our seniors, thank you!

5 Likes

Heard that too. Would love to know that story.

Also would love to know why camp didn’t play until Healy was gone.

If Healy was playing favorites or holding some grudge and freezing him out then he’s even worse that I thought.

His job was to win. Not to decline to play good players for some personal BS.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Who was the 2nd player?

2 Likes

This play deserves repeat viewings.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Our run game was anemic this season yet the two games Calvin Camp saw serious touches he moved the chains and scored. Keep in mind he was the leading rusher in the 2021 season. Imagine if he played in some of our close losses this season?

3 Likes

It’s absolutely baffling that he didn’t play. Every time he touched the ball he was a threat to make a big play. He would have been a fantastic compliment to our passing game and taken a lot of heat off of Reynolds.

8 Likes

Reason #42 that there was a coaching change.

2 Likes

That tweet has 4 video clips.

3 Likes

Anyone know why the student section was lack luster yesterday? They have been freaking awesome all season and it sucks that many weren’t there to experience an actual win at home.

2 Likes

Any exams over?

UNC Charlotte has classes on Monday and Tuesday but I guarantee a lot of students have already left for break so I bet that’s a part of it.

1 Like
4 Likes