2023-24 49er MBB Game #11 Charlotte vs Greensboro College 12/22 1:00 PM ESPN+

Niagu and Berry.

1 Like

Not a big win, but does make us bowl eligible.

3 Likes

Whew! Glad the guys were able to pull rally and pull that one out!

1 Like

Kinda surprised to see Brice Williams in attendance :flushed:

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1738285056387617008

clt thought that was brice, maybe he is homesick?

2 Likes

Saw Jeff Mullins too.

2 Likes

Gave up a few too many threes, but they were never really in the game. We blew them out.

Someone wanna give the cliff notes on why we were missing guys? Any serious injuries?

Illness. Seems several out sick. Down to 6 scholarship guys at one point this week for practice. But 8 available today.

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in saw we
had a decent crowd today.
Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Canโ€™t remember the guyโ€™s name, but Matt and Trevor mentioned that there was another basketball alum in attendance today who played against Greensboro College the previous game - in 1970! Anyway, took 53 years but we finally evened up the series 5-5 and on a 2 game winning streak vs GC as well.

Thank goodness for the scheduling guru!

That would be Coach Smith.

Probably Ben Basinger.
Saw Kevin King, Todd Crowley, Jermaine Parker, Jack Bolly and the Grom there also.

1 Like

Wtf Norm?! I take my kid to his very first niner basketball game and talk up norm and show him IG videos in advance to hype up the meeting and Norm decides to ghost his fans? Ridiculous. My kid asked me โ€œwhere is norm at?โ€ only 500 times during the game.

Hopefully Braswell can continue his offensive performance against better competition and be a consistent 12+ PPG scorer if not 15ppg

1 Like

Maybe Norm was another casualty of the flu bug that hit the team.

1 Like

Put Judy in the costume. She was there.

1 Like

Wouldnโ€™t it be nice to get 6 of 7 out of JT every game :+1:

1 Like

Yep. Would be nice to get at least 11 3s at a 40% clip too.

1 Like