2023-24 49er MBB Game #14 Charlotte vs #17 FAU 1/6 4:00 PM ESPN+

Off to the best start we could have imagined against #17 and that happened without him.

3 Likes

Looks like a good crowd today!

2 Likes

It’s a decent crowd considering the students are not back and we are 6-7 so far this season. Helps that FAU is ranked I’m sure.

3 Likes

And they are playing much better with Threadgill on the bench!

2 Likes

The guys have played with great energy the entire game and I hope they come out ready to play because FAU is not going to roll over. We need to punch them in the mouth this first 4:00 section and keep the lead over 10 points.

2 Likes

Have to survive the punch coming at start of half.

2 Likes

Lowest scoring first half of the season for FAU

1 Like

Offense looks so much better without JT in there. I hate to be down on any one player but him getting 30+ mins a game is a huge problem. He may be the hardest working guy on the team but he should be coming off the bench and playing waaay less minutes.

2 Likes

We are also much better when Jackson stays out of foul trouble.

7 Likes

I hate to complain about the refs but the last three calls before the 16:00 timeout were plain terrible. The foul on the reverse layup when there was not any contact is maybe the worst call I’ve seen in Halton in 25 years.

3 Likes

They are letting FAU commit murder at the moment.

3 Likes

A lot of no call fouls

3 Likes

Feels like the refs got a call from the conference at halftime.

Edit: and now with FAU back in the game it seems they’re calling stuff they weren’t before to make the foul count look closer

5 Likes

This crew can go eff themselves.

5 Likes

Need to stop this drought and score

1 Like

The refs are bad, but you have to hit some shots.

2 Likes

If we lose this one, it’s on the refs. They let both teams play in the first half, but there have been a lot of questionable calls and several non-calls this half.

3 Likes

I agree. But it shakes a team when the opponent is allowed to be more physical.

1 Like

Patterson trying to do too much again

They have now shot twice as many free throws as we have

1 Like