2023-24 49er MBB Game #20 Charlotte @ Tulane 1/27 4:00 PM ESPNU

He shot that one from Bourbon Street.

2 Likes

What a wonderful way we are following up shots and crashing the board compared to last year!!

3 Likes

The 3 at the buzzer was huge.

Tulane exploited the hell out of the quick whistles and specifically Dishonā€™s foul trouble. They cleared out and drove on him over and over when he had 2 fouls. Pretty obvious Fearne told him not to foul anyone.

I hope he doesnā€™t get a quick 3rd in the 2nd half. We need him to win this game.

Also, whichever team gets hot from outside in the 2nd half has a pretty good chance to win.

Ditto on our offensive rebounding. Itā€™s why we have a lead.

1 Like

I donā€™t like this feeling at all. Hope.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1751362749743960141

4 Likes

That time out. Coaching the last play. THREE AT THE HORN!! The play was worked to perfection. Just like it was drawn up and COACHED during that last time out. Spectacular!! :fire:

1 Like

The corner 3pt shot is going to be there.
Hopefullt Braswell can get hot.
Going to need a few threes to pull it out.

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1751364441587724655

He ran into his elbow. He never swung it.

2 Likes

Dishon is out with an injury - got hit in the jaw.

Tulane is hand checking and grabbing us to death and mostly getting away with it.

We need to hit some 3s, especially with Dishon out. I donā€™t want to settle for them, but when theyā€™re there, we need to hit them.

1 Like

clt says tulane be playing like tulsa

1 Like

That was a good answer to Tulaneā€™s big push to start the half. Keep getting the ball down low.

Tulane hacks a lot! They attack the hoop and play underneath like Kenneth Faried but donā€™t have a ton of touch

1 Like

Not liking how the refs are starting to affect our game.

Thatā€™s a dangerous play! Can that be a flagrant for intent?

He pushed Dishon into Braswell.

REIBER!!! absolutely huge three!!!

3 Likes

Just knocking Reiberā€™s shooting, and he hits a huge one

Got stuck in that lineup for way too long.

Pattersonā€™s frustration hurting him