2023-24 49er MBB Game #6 Charlotte vs Georgia State 11/25 6 PM ESPN+

Me too!

WTF is wrong with these refs. Blew obvious out of bounds against GA State followed up with an obvious travel leading to a three point make for them.

Someone still has the CUSA refs on the payroll.

Shooting Shoot Your Shot GIF

Feed the big. Dang, how hard is the concept???

Just remembered that we recruited Lucas Taylor. Originally committed to Wake before ending up in ATL. From Raleigh.

Fearne was really on Folkes that timeout and Folkes didn’t seem appreciative of that feedback.

The defense in the 2nd half was superb. Totally different level of effort. Think we only gave up 1 point in the first 10 minutes , and we only gave up 17 the entire half until a garbage time basket.

4 Likes

4-2!!! Great second half! Every win is nice! Davidson week!

8 Likes

Defense won that one. Nice!

2 Likes

For everyone who commented on lack of halftime adjustments last season…

13 Likes

Panthers didn’t score a basket until 9:50 mark of the second half.

And Coach definitely extolls the guys to speed it up on offense. I think he did more windmill motions than Pete Townsend during a Who concert!

6 Likes

Really enjoyed the second half. We need to put that effort for both halves. I think Fearne has done a good job so far, but if we play like that first half against Duke or Memphis there will be no hope of a comeback. If Fearne is retained at the end of the year, I hope he installs a new offense. You can see the tweaking on offense and defense that he has already done is paying dividends. Go 9ers!

1 Like

Who wrote this? I thought we won.

Fearne needs to start making plans where he is going to be next season. We are trash.

Huh? We DID win.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1728583236056748503

1 Like

Really interesting comments by coach. Halftime talk and thoughts on DJ.

2 Likes

Still cant understand the absence of Braswell :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

He’s not very good

Defense is lacking