2023 Baseball Week 13 - At FIU (CUSA TV)

2 weeks left and we travel down to last place FIU. This is the final time we go down there. This is also the final 49er sporting event that will be televised on CUSA tv.

DBU & UTSA are playing each other for 1st and 2nd this weekend.

We are sitting in 3rd with a bunch of 4 teams right behind us fighting for 3 through 7 seeds.

Rice is holding on to the 8th and final spot in the CUSA Tourney. UAB and FIU are still trying to get in. It would be something if Rice didn’t make the tournament considering that they are hosting this year.

1 Like

Milf Goodbye GIF by Fergie

clt says goodbye cusatv!!

3 Likes

I will be cancelling my subscription 14 microseconds after the end of Sunday’s game.

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Both should hold true on draft day

Rotation for the weekend:

FRI- Hudepohl
SAT- TBD
SUN- TBD

1 Like

You have got to be freakin kidding…down 11-0 through 3 innings to the WORST team in the league. 10 hits to none. Holy crap.

Woodard already waving the white flag. Seldom used Cosentino comes in for the 4th, with Niners down 11-1 now after a Cam solo shot. Hit the only 2 batters he faced and now Sims is in.

1 Like

Where I come from, we call that a shit show. I’m starting to question Woodard a bit. Getting beat this badly by the worst team in the league when winning out is imperative? Head scratching time, gentlemen.

This team that was 12-5 in conference, has now lost 7 of last 8 in conference to drop to 13-12, and are now a .500 team, at 24-24 overall. …Sure am glad we got healthy and our conference schedule “eased up” down the stretch.

Hudepohl obviously didn’t have it tonight. Everything fell apart after that. Uncharacteristic start for him.

Hudepohl has had some masterful starts this year, but he has had a couple stinkers as well…tonight being the worst, obviously.

(post deleted by author)

You never know, John. It’s not like staffers are using their work computers to create multiple fake message board accounts and trying to undermine the program from the inside while drawing a paycheck.

3 Likes

People commenting negatively on today’s loss in 3…2…1…

Another blown game against a bad FIU team…unreal…we are a below .500 team now. Losers of 8 of last 9 in conference, including 0-5 against the 2 worst teams…nothing to see here though, all is well.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

The first one was better.

1 Like

I’m not sure what is going on with this team, but I’ve never seen anything like this before. This team is better than they’ve shown the past few weeks.