2023 Football Recruiting Thread

I think the 1A school probably limited his visibility with bigger programs who primarily shop further up the food chain.

Doesn’t mean he can’t play. They just don’t fish much in those waters.

Might be too small for PR. Can see a jet sweep, bubble screen , reverse type threat. Lots of teams incorporate that type of speed in their system.

Really good quickness, could be a good slot WR

Agreed. Does not have top end speed yet. But quick out of breaks and recieves the ball well at full speed. Slot receiver, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman upside. Plus plays at a National powerhouse and could help build a pipeline down the road.

Nickel corner

Did anyone read the replies below this from Coach Oz? We getting Florida better. It’s hot!

1 Like

Yep, getting replies like that. And look at the caliber player they are telling us to look at. This DL is posting his fantastic grades, and he already has offers from ACC and SEC schools:

(BTW, I’d recruit this guy immediately)

5 Likes

I don’t care about his book IQ as long as his football IQ is strong and he can help us win. But yeah, I’ll take that and a book smart kid too. I know what you mean.

1 Like

Kid has offers from Southern California, Miami, Auburn, Louisville, UCF, and Colorado. Yeah, I’ll take him.

79 on weight lifting exam. Tighten up!!

3 Likes

The question is…will Stone be eligible next season?

6’1 225 LB

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/11/04/no-2-dematha-knocks-off-no-1-good-counsel-get-leg-up-wcac/

Not a ton of info on this guy. So far I haven’t found a profile on any of the major services.

We just offered him 2 days ago:

1 Like

As much as I can gather - it looks like he was at Dematha, transferred to Centreville, then transferred back to De Martha for his senior season last July. Could be one reason why he doesn’t have high visibility.

Could also be a PWO.

1 Like
1 Like

Covid Spring Season highlights of Jalon Jones. He was at JSU https://twitter.com/j4ymyles/status/1445535817774952459?s=46&t=FNgobYOUJ_Y1VnqsMbjjsQ

1 Like

13th Ranked Class in Transfer Portal Rankings

2 Likes

Yet they have us with zero 4 or 5 star players?

At least they acknowledge it’s a strong transfer class.

2 Likes

If they had the one five star, 11 four stars, and 15 three stars then we would be #1