2023 Football Recruiting Thread

Covid Spring Season highlights of Jalon Jones. He was at JSU https://twitter.com/j4ymyles/status/1445535817774952459?s=46&t=FNgobYOUJ_Y1VnqsMbjjsQ

1 Like

13th Ranked Class in Transfer Portal Rankings

2 Likes

Yet they have us with zero 4 or 5 star players?

At least they acknowledge it’s a strong transfer class.

2 Likes

If they had the one five star, 11 four stars, and 15 three stars then we would be #1

I would have to guess that it only shows 5 & 4 star freshmen recruits to go along with the strong transfer classes.

And they have our two outbound ranked much higher than our best inbound.

2 Likes

Just as encouraging, SMU was the only other G5 school on that list.

1 Like

Is Austin Johnson coming here?

That entire ranking is JUST based upon the transfers, so no.

1 Like

Per 247 he transferred to us in December.

He’s not showing on roster and I believe someone said he is working out for NFL draft

Rivals needs to convert their system to the Biff star System :grin:…. We would then be better than the Top 3 combined.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I love his WTF attitude. I want to see someone take it personal when BS statements are made about this team and Biff is doing just that. Biff continues to garner my respect more and more and more and more.

Get’em Biffonator.

2 Likes

I hope Biff calls Rivals and sets this straight. We should be #1 based on their formula. Call them out coach!

2 Likes

I like the way they ranked us. I want this team and the Biffanator to get pissed off, and make them eat their rankings! Get fired up Biff and Niners!

3 Likes

I really want to see Carson Black this spring. Nice arm. Big frame. Uses his feet and scrambling to throw first. It’s working hard in the Biff videos. There is no reason the #14 available QB in the Nation should be ruled out as our starter until he shows what he can do on the field this spring. For sure, he is going to face some tough defense in our practices

Did he enroll early?