2023 Football Recruiting Thread

Looks like Fields played at UT-Martin the last two years. Has 13 receptions this year.

If he wasn’t a St. Francis kid, I don’t think he would be getting a second chance. I wonder how our AD feels about this.

4 Likes

All these win at all cost people finally drawing a line…good to see.

2 Likes

Attempted murder is a heck of a charge. The guy could be serving life if his aim was any better.

If the player is reading nnn, you know I’m just kidding.

1 Like

How old was he when that happened ?

Article says 18. Happened in May 2020.

I would caution anyone about making absolute statements, the details in this type of situation are everything. I’ll trust Coach until I have a reason not to.

6 Likes

What do you mean by absolute statement? You mean we should use the term “allegedly” ?

Bullshit. Let that be your daughter in your house or your son in your house

Without details of what went down if he was cleared legally then that’s all you can ask.

Also wouldnt be the first time we had player involved with a weapon - I mean hair dryer.

4 Likes

…from the Baltimore area…

1 Like

clt says just win baby!

Julia Louis Dreyfus Win GIF by SAG Awards

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: 49er Football Portal

I’m going to delete as it is posted in the Transfer Portal chat

FWIW, this entire week and next week will feature heavy action on the portal. Please feel free to post intriguing options for us to go after here. And we can post any Niners that leave in the 49er portal thread. Thanks.

Looks like we have offered this player as a grad transfer from the Ivy League.

3 Likes

Would be a great addition!

He has a teammate in the portal too - big OG. Not sure if he is any good, but he is big.

I’m curious what the final number will be with portal incoming and out going.

I was told wills staff saved almost all their official visits for the final game which is why we don’t have more offers out. So Biff has a ton of flexibility.

Another St Frances product.

5 Likes