2026 49er Football Week 5 • NN WEEK HOMECOMING • Game #5 vs Memphis - 10/3 11AM ESPN+

If QB is not accurate with passes what difference does it make. Let’s try White.

3 Likes

https://x.com/camwillsports/status/2104992245585944764?s=20

https://x.com/cltmineshaft/status/2104988488823345343?s=20

1 Like

It seems like Albin wants to get fired. He must have a killer buy out clause.

https://x.com/_agent49/status/2104974937479876905

Yes

1 Like

Quotes from Albin:

“Todd Fitch is doing the best he can with what we have.” “I’m involved in all three” (phases I assume)

So basically saying Fitch is good and we have crap players. Also, confirms he’s involved with all three phases of the team. Good to know, you are the head coach.:roll_eyes:

13 Likes

https://x.com/camwillsports/status/2105022166391463995?s=20

2 Likes

I assume Harrell is ahead of White then. Hope he’s healthy enough to scramble. I would assume Harrell is starting with the “or”. Don’t announce it if you don’t have to yet.

Where can I buy that?

Any possibility of this game being moved to noon or 1pm? Looks like thunderstorms later in the afternoon now that maybe could be avoided with an earlier start. Not looking forward to running back and forth to the buildings for lightning with 3:30 start.

1 Like

Yeah, one of the few times I am on board with a Noon kickoff if it happens though I am more concerned with tailgating. It seems like there’s some debate about when the rain is actually going to start. WCNC has it raining most of the day. WSOC sounded like it could be more of a late afternoon/evening rain.

1 Like

I gotta make the decision tomorrow. Last day I can cancel my hotel room

Why wait another second. Just cancel. It’s gonna be a shitshow in every respect.

Meanwhile I’ll be dodging downpours and lightning bolts just to watch this dumpster fire in person and insanely expecting different results. Like a f****** win. Now THAT’S insanity.

2 Likes

I will be right there with you. Go Niners!

4 Likes

https://x.com/CharlotteFTBL/status/2104658866478756132

Rain & Thunderstorms all afternoon

On pace for more minutes in weather delays than total offensive yards this season.

3 Likes

This will be 3 out of 5 games affected by thunderstorms this season. Brutal season all around.