3,000 posts!

I’ve finally reached 3k! I guess that means I’m either a true fan, or I just have wayyy too much time on my hands…

MK, ID, Over40, NLP, run, NA, jcl, Lefty, and HP… Im in your little club now… what do I get? Surely some sort of bronze statue or an expensive sports car?

Congrats, Mr. Sox. It’s too bad we can’t incorperate more sound bites into this website. I feel like everytime someone views this thread, there should be some kind of majestic trumpets playing for a bit.

[QUOTE=49or bust;226382]Congrats, Mr. Sox. It’s too bad we can’t incorperate more sound bites into this website. I feel like everytime someone views this thread, there should be some kind of majestic trumpets playing for a bit.[/QUOTE]

LOL best. idea. EVER!

MK, ID, Over40, NLP, run, NA, jcl, Lefty, and HP.. Im in your little club now.. what do I get? Surely some sort of bronze statue or an expensive sports car?

You have another 1,000 to go to get into the really special 4000 Club. :smile:

You’re pretty much a lock for the Hall of Fame.

JCL seems to be making a run at Cobb and Rose.

Tintin

i wont make another thread…i hit 1000 today…yayyy…got a long way to go to be up there with you guys though.

Im closin in. I’ll see you there!

You guys need to get out more. Go find a girl and see if you can figure out they can be more fun than a keyboard.

congrats scotty

You guys need to get out more. Go find a girl and see if you can figure out they can be more fun than a keyboard.

ive been dating my gf for about 2 years…dax has a gf…gill is the freakin godfather…scottie has a gf…what are you implying?

Congrats ChiSox! I am hangning on as #17 on total posts.

I would say the same… but I dont know of any geriatrics who like going out much

:wink: j/k

[QUOTE=77niner;226469]You guys need to get out more. Go find a girl and see if you can figure out they can be more fun than a keyboard.[/QUOTE]

I think my high post count mainly comes from the fact that Ive been on the board a long time, not for hours each day. Ive been a member on the board ever since it started, and have dropped a few posts on it each day. I dont spend hours at a time on here. And yes I ahve a girlfriend, and a hell of a social life. If you want to talk shit, we have a nice smack board, you can take it over there. Now run along Debbie Downer…

congrats, chisox. that’s why I voted for ya!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;226558]I think my high post count mainly comes from the fact that Ive been on the board a long time, not for hours each day. Ive been a member on the board ever since it started, and have dropped a few posts on it each day. I dont spend hours at a time on here. And yes I ahve a girlfriend, and a hell of a social life. If you want to talk shit, we have a nice smack board, you can take it over there. Now run along Debbie Downer…[/QUOTE]

Damnnnn nice!

[QUOTE=switchfoot;226473]Congrats ChiSox! I am hangning on as #17 on total posts.[/QUOTE]
Not for long. I’ve been burning up the post list for the past 9 months or so. And for the record 77Grad, I managed to get married during that time…