4 game pack with Clemson single game tickets?

Anybody else think this is a little much? I have some old high school friends who would like to go, but they don’t want three other tickets. Coming off a barely .500 season, an NIT beatdown, and losing supposedly a big part of this years team this late, I’m not so sure this game will be an Ass In Seats sell out. Big college football day as well.

You can have my season tickets for that game.

Unless I somehow manage to get it off work.

Sorry, I need more info Mike. What is the cost on the 4-game package? Season tickets run $15.50-20.00 per game which is very reasonable overall for this program.

Others:
Davidson - $150-$300, 14 games
South Carolina - $200, 15 games, upper deck only
UNC Greensboro - $120, 12 games, plus $100 minimum donation to the Spartan Club
Winthrop - $99, 13 games

Thanks, PB.

Money isn’t the issue, HP. I want to bring a couple of extra friends that went to Clemson to that one specific game, not three others. I don’t think demand will be that high for that game.

so is there no way to get single game tickets for the Clemson game?

I’m flying down to Charlotte that weekend and was hoping to catch the game.

Thanks, PB.

Money isn’t the issue, HP. I want to bring a couple of extra friends that went to Clemson to that one specific game, not three others. I don’t think demand will be that high for that game.

MNH, I think you might be wrong about that and I expect much more from our team than you seem to.

If that’s the case, I don’t think its such a bad idea… keeps Halton from being overrun by Clemson fans. And I’m not talking about the graduate type: as far as I’m concerned, they’re more than welcome.

If there are no single game tickets, thats the first I have heard about it. I think you will see a good crowd but I wouldn’t expect it to be better then a Cincy game. I think we’ll be a much better basketball team this year with hopefully a more balance scoring attack.

Given the fact that the Clemson football team is at Virginia that day, I’d think there might be a few folks from Clemson hanging around closer to home.

[QUOTE=HP49er;339485]Given the fact that the Clemson football team is at Virginia that day, I’d think there might be a few folks from Clemson hanging around closer to home.[/QUOTE]

Unless it’s a chance for them to win the Atlantic Divsion (Hopefully Wake Forest has that done already at that point). Clemson fans travel pretty well in football so you never know.

so is there no way to get single game tickets for the Clemson game?

I’m flying down to Charlotte that weekend and was hoping to catch the game.

Sav, with all the season ticket holders, im sure someone might have one left over. I might too.

If there are no single game tickets, thats the first I have heard about it. I think you will see a good crowd but [B]I wouldn't expect it to be better then a Cincy game[/B]. I think we'll be a much better basketball team this year with hopefully a more balance scoring attack.

Well…no, I can’t think of ANY games that are better than what Charlotte vs. Cincy games used to be (never said this one would be)!..However, I do expect a sell-out (atleast officially) for this game!

[QUOTE=919R;339541]Well…no, I can’t think of [B]ANY[/B] games that are better than what Charlotte vs. Cincy games used to be (never said this one would be)!..However, I do expect a sell-out (atleast officially) for this game![/QUOTE]

I meant in terms of attendence, not atmosphere. Of course, no game is going to equal the passion of the Cincy game. I hope you’re right about it selling out, I am not convinced yet. I am hoping this game is a night game and not some 12 noon tip off.

Of course, no game is going to equal the passion of the Cincy game.
Saint Bonaventure.

[QUOTE=switchfoot;339560]I meant in terms of attendence, not atmosphere. Of course, no game is going to equal the passion of the Cincy game. I hope you’re right about it selling out, I am not convinced yet. I am hoping this game is a night game and not some 12 noon tip off.[/QUOTE]
It is a 7 pm tip, unless changed for some wild reason Clemson-UVa were to become an evening telecast on one of the 4-letter networks.

Sav, with all the season ticket holders, im sure someone might have one left over. I might too.

That’s cool anything helps. I just wanted to have the opportunity to purchase some for family/friends also.

So I’m revisiting this…

I’ve tried emailing the ticket office but go ZERO reply. What will they do with tickets if they can’t sell them in the mini-pack?
I would like to go to this game since I have not been to a game since I’ve moved to DC.

Also, my cousin is still a student there. How many guest tickets is she allowed to buy?

Probably won’t do anything until just before game day to release them as single game tickets.

One of the students here will have to answer the guest ticket question.

Probably won't do anything until just before game day to release them as single game tickets.

One of the students here will have to answer the guest ticket question.

I don’t think there was a limit on the Maryland game last year. A friend was able to purchase at least 3, I believe. They were $20 each, though, I think.

So I'm revisiting this....

I’ve tried emailing the ticket office but go ZERO reply. What will they do with tickets if they can’t sell them in the mini-pack?
I would like to go to this game since I have not been to a game since I’ve moved to DC.

Also, my cousin is still a student there. How many guest tickets is she allowed to buy?

Season ticket holders can by single game tickets for Clemson. If you are not a season ticket holder, all you need to do is ask someone who is, to purchase the Clemson game tickets for you and you can reimburse them.