4 game pack with Clemson single game tickets?

[QUOTE=thelew1014;339470]If that’s the case, I don’t think its such a bad idea… keeps Halton from being overrun by Clemson fans. And I’m not talking about the graduate type: as far as I’m concerned, they’re more than welcome.[/QUOTE]

The only reason I don’t want them to overrun Halton is because I don’t want Halton quiet that day. They weren’t louder than us when they outnumbered us by the thousands in their own house. Let them come. Clemson @ UVA…that’s a big time matchup…The more of them there, the merrier. A group of those people up in the upper section isn’t going to be enough to touch our student section, especially not this year (see: every home game last year). Please Clemson fans, come. Come so you can tell your coach where it is…he didn’t seem to know. Come so you can learn about how to be a crowd in a college basketball environment. Come so you can learn what other possibilities there are at timeouts other than playing that ass-horrible fight song. PLEASE, COME, so you can see Charlie Coley put his nuts in the face of every member of your team on separate occasions. Basketball season. Get the **** here.

If I were to PayPal the $ to a season ticket holder, would someone here be able to purchase two extra single-game tickets for me (and then “gift” them, or whatever the online process is)?

I have no doubts that tickets will become available for this game a few days before tipoff, but I would rather get them now just to be sure.

[QUOTE=Savio;349486]So I’m revisiting this…

I’ve tried emailing the ticket office but go ZERO reply. What will they do with tickets if they can’t sell them in the mini-pack?
I would like to go to this game since I have not been to a game since I’ve moved to DC.

Also, my cousin is still a student there. How many guest tickets is she allowed to buy?[/QUOTE]

She is allowed to buy one. The guy in charge of ticketing (don’t know his name) said they expect student demand to be very high so they are limiting it to only one rather than the 4 it will be for most games.

As for what they will do with tickets if they don’t sell it out with the mini pack, I’m sure they will release some in single game format a few days or a week before, but that is just speculation on my part.

I’m looking at the little brochures that I received from the AD on Saturday, and uder the mini-packs it says [QUOTE][B]Includes tickets to 4 games of your choise [SIZE=4][SIZE=5](EXCLUDES CLEMSON GAME)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/quote]

[SIZE=3]Only the Family Zone Pick 4 Mini-Pack is the [COLOR=darkorange]Clemson [/COLOR]game excluded. The Priority 1 and 2 allow the [COLOR=darkorange]Clemson[/COLOR] game to be selected.[/SIZE]

I'm looking at the little brochures that I received from the AD on Saturday, and uder the mini-packs it says
[B][SIZE=3]Only the Family Zone Pick 4 Mini-Pack is the [COLOR=darkorange]Clemson [/COLOR]game excluded. The Priority 1 and 2 allow the [COLOR=darkorange]Clemson[/COLOR] game to be selected.[/SIZE][/B]
You are correct. I just noticed the little footnote (that is sort of hard to notice).

[QUOTE=919R;339463]MNH, I think you might be wrong about that and I expect much more from our team than you seem to.[/QUOTE]

How’s that turning out?

How's that turning out?

Way to take somebody’s quote out of context, asshole. 919R was talking about ticket availability and turnout for the Clemson game and that it would probably be sold out. It was. Congratulations, you’re an idiot.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;365559]Way to take somebody’s quote out of context, asshole. 919R was talking about ticket availability and turnout for the Clemson game and that it would probably be sold out. It was. Congratulations, you’re an idiot.[/QUOTE]

From your response, I can see Akron Law School lets anybody in.

[QUOTE=919R;339463]MNH, I expect much more from our team than you seem to.[/QUOTE]

Does this have anything to do with tickets?

And please refrain from name calling and foul language. Niner fans under the age of 18 read this board, as do our classy elderly Niner fans. If you continue, I will report you to my old friend, Niner Advocate.

Money isn't the issue, HP. I want to bring a couple of extra friends that went to Clemson to that one specific game, not three others. [B]I don't think demand will be that high for that game.[/B]
MNH, I think you might be wrong about that and I expect much more from our team than you seem to.

And immediately after this brutal Arizona St loss, you bump this thread and quote 919R with: “How’s that turning out?”

Way to be a Niner fan. And yes, you are a complete idiot.

The point I was making was that Cincy or Louisville back in the day could have drawn a four pack request, and it would have held up right until game day. Maybe even when Dwayne Wade when as at Marquette. But not Clemson, sorry. The ticket office backed off with about two weeks left, why is that?