4 point guards in 2005

for the 2005-06 season, we will have 4 point guards. Baldwin, Bennett (yes he is apparently cleared to play in 05), Goldwire, and Lewis.

I just thought this was amazing that we will have such depth at the point. I cant remember any other team having 4 point guards.

This is assuming Bennett doesnt play the 2, and Lewis doesnt develop into more of a shooting guard.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 08:47 PM [b] for the 2005-06 season, we will have 4 point guards. Baldwin, Bennett (yes he is apparently cleared to play in 05), Goldwire, and Lewis.

I just thought this was amazing that we will have such depth at the point. I cant remember any other team having 4 point guards.

This is assuming Bennett doesnt play the 2, and Lewis doesnt develop into more of a shooting guard. [/b]

Mitch will be a senior next year and then the firm of Lewis and Goldwire will take over,officially. Bennett will play the 2. He is an excellent jump shooter and has good size and athletic ability. Itโ€™s nice having Bennett and Alexander waiting in the wings. Both are impact guys.

[b]Bennett (yes he is apparently cleared to play in 05), [/b]

Is this still in development or it this a certainty? I was almost convinced weโ€™d never see him in a Niner uniform.

Four PGs would be a change for us. We havenโ€™t had one for years.