40'winers

…man, ya’ll were mighty tough talkin’ all that shit before the game. How you like me now? GO PIRATES!!! :lol:

Top 25??? Man, please! HAHAHHA!! What a great weekend!

ecu- top 125?? haha what a joke :lol:

Maybe not, but we smoked ya’lls ass! And it’s not like you beat us bad last time…I would say ya’ll are on par with Western Carolina and Gardner-Webb which is pretty good, I guess.

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 29 2005, 05:15 PM [b] Maybe not, but we smoked ya'lls ass! And it's not like you beat us bad last time....I would say ya'll are on par with Western Carolina and Gardner-Webb which is pretty good, I guess. [/b]
3 points is "smoking yall's ass?"

Man, standards at EZU are lower than I thought. But then they did let Hummer in.

Of course they are happy in Greenville tonight…they are now 2-6 in the conference…and might…just might…if they get lucky not finish last!!! Geez…get a life EZU fans and face it…you all suck.

you lost darsh…we don’t have to get over anything. thanks for the celebration.

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 29 2005, 06:44 PM [b] you lost darsh....we don't have to get over anything. thanks for the celebration. [/b]
aren't you that loudmouth who was pretending to look for a UC board to annoy? you were given ever-so-many invites to show up and strut your stuff, but you went into camouflage mode instead.

leave the niners in peace. they understand the pain of losing when they shouldn’t. that’s something you’ll never know, because everyone is expected to beat your pathetic excuse of a team.

I guess Gruehls told you, Mr. Hummer :hammer:

There is one side to this whole thing that 9ers fans likely forget.

That is, if the Pirates can stay out of those bottom spots of the conference, they MIGHT actually make the Conference Tourney.

With that in mind, I can understand their excitement a little better. Go ECU, win another conference game and if you can find your way to the tourney, you might find a real slap in the face waiting for you.

That slap is also known as the post season.

Of course, you have to figure out where the conference tourney is being played.

greenville north carolina:

the land that time forgot;

and that every human who ever ventured there wishes they could too.

EZU qualify for the CUSA Tourney? What’s the world coming to? That should be an entirely new experience for them.

AWWW keep on crying 69-ers maybe the Clay Aiken CD will cheer you up. A UNCC fan calling ECU EZU now thats funny.

Greenville - the land that time forgot???
I guess thats why it is in the top 5 fastest growing cities in NC, top 25 fastest growing cities in the South East, and in Money Magazines top 50 best places to live!!! Because time forgot about it. Quit being a bunch of crybabies because you lost. You’re worse than Loserville!!! Oh and say all you want about bball, just remember this 53-13 all time in baseball!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! :lol:

Got any statistics to back that up, Tex? Is it fast growing because people actually want to live there? Are all the doctors are moving there because it’s a cash cow for treating VD and alcohol poisoning? Inquiring minds want to know!

[i]Originally posted by MKNiner+Jan 29 2005, 05:19 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (MKNiner @ Jan 29 2005, 05:19 PM)
[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 29 2005, 05:15 PM [b]Maybe not, but we smoked ya'lls ass! [/b]

quit smoking niner ass you idiot. i think you were looking for “crack” and went in the wrong direction.

whatever it is you’re smoking, it has impaired the limited facilities you had available.

p.s. ecu is the university equivalent of a genital wart.

[i]Originally posted by gruehls[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 03:02 PM [b] p.s. ecu is the university equivalent of a genital wart. [/b]
That is a classic, gruehls! :toast:

Yeah, good one. :butt:

[i]Originally posted by Hummell[/i]@Jan 30 2005, 03:52 PM [b]Yeah, good one. :butt:[/b]

ya see; that’s the crack you should avoid but (or “butt”) you just keep heading back to.

as an aside humjob, i’m still looking for your first appearance on the UC board.

Hummer doesn’t have guts to go to the Cincy board, gruehls…you know that. His team got lucky and they feel like they won the national championship as a result. Bless their hearts. A EZU program that celebrates being lucky shows you where their program, or lack thereof, stands at this point. Pretty sad actually. But Hummer, feel free to keep celebrating on the board. Now go take the retainer out of your mouth, and go eat something.