49er Car Mats

Not sure if anyone has seen these, but they’re at a kiosk downstairs, right across from Godiva. The kiosk has a bunch of door mats and car mats. The Niner car mats are black, with the new logo (minus the “Charlotte” and “49ers” text) on them in green/gold. They look pretty sharp but black mats won’t cut it in my interior. Didn’t check the prices, but thought they were pretty unique. Looked pretty good hanging up next to some of the, arguably, “bigger” regional schools.

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Aug 20 2004, 07:12 AM [b] ....They look pretty sharp but black mats won't cut it in my interior..... [/b]
Then either get your interior changed to a different color or get a new car. That is not a valid excuse.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Loan me $40K at a 0% interest rate and I’ll get the mats. :slight_smile:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Aug 20 2004, 08:55 AM [b] Loan me $40K at a 0% interest rate and I'll get the mats. :) [/b]
I won't do that, but I will give you 3 or 4 cans of Niner Green spray paint to take care of your interior.

B)

next time you at carolina place mall…stop by time warner cable and upgrade your services with us…

gotta try to bring in business :smiley:

[b]next time you at carolina place mall....stop by time warner cable and upgrade your services with us.....

gotta try to bring in business[/b]

You have a 49er discount plan??

[i]Originally posted by messiah49ah[/i]@Aug 20 2004, 11:28 AM [b] next time you at carolina place mall....stop by time warner cable and upgrade your services with us.....

gotta try to bring in business :smiley: [/b]

No problem. Just throw in a free 60" DLP/LCD/Plasma TV so I can justify upgrading. It’s wasted on my old 32" set.

Any idea what those were selling for, JCL?

[i]Originally posted by X-49er[/i]@Aug 20 2004, 10:59 AM [b] Any idea what those were selling for, JCL? [/b]
Have no idea X. Was in a hurry and just stopped long enough to notice what they had. They looked pretty nice but the mats are pitch black, not a dark shade of gray. They certainly wouldn't show dirt and the logo really stood out on them. They'd look really good in the right interior.

I have to go to Belk tomorrow morning so I can swing back by there and get a price. It came with the smaller back seat mat as well but from what I can remember, only the large mats for up front had the logo on them. I think the back ones were just solid black.

[b]next time you at carolina place mall....stop by time warner cable and upgrade your services with us.....

gotta try to bring in business [/b]

Screw TWC - I cannot stand that company! If I had 3 wishes, one would go to either making TWC vanish off the face of the planet or to bring in another cable company to our area to give TWC a little competition instead of this freakin Monopoly!

I have more than enough stories to refute any positive ones that you may have - including why I had 4, not 1 or 2, but 4 repairmen at my house in the past 2 weeks. Let’s just chalk that up to a BUNCH OF FREAKIN IDIOTS!!! Especially the guy that spent 2 hours of my time only to leave my house saying, ‘Uh, I don’t know… I’ll try to talk to my supervisor about it tomorrow’. 2 Hours of flipping through the digital guide and standing there with his finger to his face - he learned more from us that we did from him!

Sorry, TWC is more than a sore subject in our house!

I typed this all out, but then got page not loaded, so here’s the shorter version:

smaller 49er mats: 24.99
larger (3x5 ?): 49.99
car mats (not sure the price)
baketball mats: 29.99

they’re sold out of several styles, but they will ship it to your house for free.
he said the charlotte mats are selling a lot better than they had expected.

he also didn’t know why they didn’t have 49er football mats, so i explained it to him. then i showed him the 49er Football shirt from Belk just to confuse him a little more.

btw…college shirts at Belk are 30% off

Fan Mats

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Aug 20 2004, 01:37 PM [b]

gotta try to bring in business [/b]

Screw TWC - I cannot stand that company! If I had 3 wishes, one would go to either making TWC vanish off the face of the planet or to bring in another cable company to our area to give TWC a little competition instead of this freakin Monopoly!

I have more than enough stories to refute any positive ones that you may have - including why I had 4, not 1 or 2, but 4 repairmen at my house in the past 2 weeks. Let’s just chalk that up to a BUNCH OF FREAKIN IDIOTS!!! Especially the guy that spent 2 hours of my time only to leave my house saying, ‘Uh, I don’t know… I’ll try to talk to my supervisor about it tomorrow’. 2 Hours of flipping through the digital guide and standing there with his finger to his face - he learned more from us that we did from him!

Sorry, TWC is more than a sore subject in our house! [/b]

I’m right there with ya Alum. I just bit my tongue though because I didn’t want to go off on TW with a Niner fan here who works for them…lol.

DirecTV since 1996 and wouldn’t switch to TW cable if they offered it to me free for life. Not even if they threw in a plasma big screen…not worth the hassles.

Hey Alum, why don’t you tell us your true feelings! :stuck_out_tongue: