49er Club

Is it too late to join the 49er Club (and get a parking pass)? I really should have joined this summer, but kept putting it off.

The advertised deadline has long since passed, but that doesn’t mean much if you show your money. If you are really interested in a parking permit, or anything else that the 49er club promises, make sure you read the thread on “Quick Question” and act accordingly.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 09:25 AM [b] The advertised deadline has long since passed, but that doesn't mean much if you show your money. If you are really interested in a parking permit, or anything else that the 49er club promises, make sure you read the thread on "Quick Question" and act accordingly. [/b]
Thanks.

Now could someone who can actually answer the question post?

Just send in your money and take what you get, like the rest of us.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 09:52 AM [b] Just send in your money and take what you get, like the rest of us. [/b]
I think there's a guideline about redundant/meaningless posts and you've crossed it. Mods need to get control of this clown.

The guideline could be applied to a number of threads and posts. Some may find it of note that it would be applied when someone starts to ask questions about the forty niner club.

clt has a parking pass. he had to call the office to get it.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 10:05 AM [b] The guideline could be applied to a number of threads and posts. [/b]
Exactly! To a number of threads, since you've posted the same thing in just about every one of them.

You dont want anyone asking questions about the 49er club and how its run. That is the problem. These things that have been brought up are things that should be answered, and there should be no secrecy about them.

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 06:52 AM [b] Is it too late to join the 49er Club (and get a parking pass)? I really should have joined this summer, but kept putting it off. [/b]
Call Mike Hummer at the Athletic foundation (704-687-4937) and he will take care of you.
[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 10:27 AM [b] You dont want anyone asking questions about the 49er club and how its run. That is the problem. These things that have been brought up are things that should be answered, and there should be no secrecy about them. [/b]
All questions have been answered and it took one simple email. How difficult is that? Instead of just bringing them up, make a phone call get the facts.

Isn’t it easier to answer a question than want something done about someone who asks it?

I miss the lyrical stylings of Rap Master Sweeney …