49er License Plate

Does anyone have a 49er License Plate?
I just coughed up the $ to do it, & I had to pay extra for personalization.
I got the 49er plate that says Q9RFB. The Q comes automatic for the Queen City. 9RFB is Niner Football.
Start looking for a red Celica that advocates 49er Football.
I wonder if it’s illegal to paint the red letters green?

Good idea, but surely illegal.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;252584]I wonder if it’s illegal to paint the red letters green?[/QUOTE]
Had wondered that myself… Let me know if you find out. Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Start looking for a red Celican...

Is that similar to a pelican?

I’ve got one on one of my cars, but it is not personalized. I love it!

im on the verge of doing it myself? its what… 30 bucks + what for personaliztion?

I’ve got two, but neither are personalized. I don’t see how they can consider it “personalized” when it has a d@$% “Q” as the first letter. Why they do this to personalized plates is beyond me.

what is the price range for this? I am entering my senior year so I know that I will want one as an alum

$25 for the niner plate & $30 for personalization for $55 total.
I already paid my tag fee of $29 ($28 + $1 mail fee) in May, so I’ve paid $84 for the year.
The school gets back $15.

That’s not a bad deal at all, I love the design and always am down to show my support. I’ll put aside a little beer money these next two semesters for that

To summarize:

A Niner plate will cost $53.

A “personalized” Niner plate will cost $83.

The mail fee should not apply if you go to License Plate Agency in person. I paid $106 to get a new one and renew my other one about 3 weeks ago.

I’ve got one, personalized too:

QWZJX

I’d rather give them the $1, than to spend my gas & time going down there.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;252607]I’d rather give them the $1, than to spend my gas & time going down there.[/QUOTE]

I live 1.25 miles away, so it’s no big loss to me to make the trip.:thumbsup:

I purchased mine about two weekso ago and received it last week. 1154 is the number – if I had just ordered it 5 people earlier, it would have been a lot better. I love the plate though. It looks really nice.