49erfanatics.com Road Trip to DC

I’m signed up for 2. I know WupAss and Hot Rod are in. Who else is in??

Charlotte 49ers @ GW February 27, 2010

Bus trip to see the Charlotte 49ers take on George Washington on February 27, 2010. Trip departs for DC on 8 am the morning of the 27th. Price includes round trip transportation, a pre-game meal and a game ticket. Bus will depart DC for Charlotte on Sunday morning (2/28) at 11 am. Price does not include overnight accommodations. A block of rooms are reserved at the Embassy Suites 6 blocks from the arena. Rates are $139 for a King Suite and $159 for a Two Queen Bed Suite. Price includes breakfast on Sunday morning. You will be contacted regarding accommodations after sign-up.

http://www.49erfanatics.com/product.sc;jsessionid=7F010A6016DAA10E11ECD3734DDAA516.qscstrfrnt04?productId=51&categoryId=1

http://unccharlottealumni.org/s/1017/index.aspx?sid=1017&gid=1&pgid=507&cid=1305&ecid=1305&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=664

Good Call on bringing this thread back!

Yes I am in and Hot Rod is in. That means moonshine and 49er Punch!

Anyone else in? Me and a buddy signed up today…was hoping we’d have a big group going!

I’m looking forward to it.

Reminder, the deadline to sign up for the trip is Monday. You people on the fence need to sign up, to make sure this trip happens.

Did anyone else on here sign up for the pre-game Alumni event? I signed up but haven’t received any tickets yet…

My wife and I are going to the game, but not on the bus trip. We are spending the weekend up there. We will definitely have to hook up with you guys up there, though!!!

Allie - We signed up for it, too, and also have not received our tickets. Maybe they hand them out up there???

I signed up last week.
I didn’t get any green punch last time. Is it a good idea for me to drink it, Rob?

Noreaster, I guess we’ll just get them at the alumni thing.

It’s KILLING me, but i cant make it. I already am taking 3 days off right after this for a vacation that was planned long before this, and just cant swing the 2 additional days. Those that were on the Tenn trip know how much fun I had and know that I’m dying not being able to go on this one.

Drink some 49er punch for me!

[quote=“Chisox17, post:9, topic:22341”]It’s KILLING me, but i cant make it. I already am taking 3 days off right after this for a vacation that was planned long before this, and just cant swing the 2 additional days. Those that were on the Tenn trip know how much fun I had and know that I’m dying not being able to go on this one.

Drink some 49er punch for me![/quote]

You are killin me man - guess it is up to me to cause all the havoc.

Allie & Noreaster: Game tickets will be handed out at the pre-game reception. I will update the Alumni Event website to reflect that.

Thanks, squattie. Were you the one that put the alumni even together?

That would be me!

My Dad told me my Step-Sister is having a coming home Party for her husband from Afghanistan training cops/B-Day Party for her son on the 27th. Damn it!

I told Dad, that he told me the 20th a month ago.

He said, “If you’ve already paid your $, to go on the trip.”

So I’m in.

Squattie, pregame reception, any details, do we need passes?

Pre-game reception is at McFadden’s of DC from 4:00-5:30pm. McFadden’s is a few blocks north of the Smith Center, so we’ll walk to the game during the 30 minute window before the game starts at 6:00pm. You will not need passes, but the cost will be $10/person for the reception only… includes heavy hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic drinks. A cash bar will be set-up.

BUMP.

Today is the deadline to sign up. Time to stake your claim!!!

one last bump.

So does anyone know if Nick got the necessary people to sign-up for the trip to still be on?

Red light or green light on trip?