49erfanatics.com Road Trip to DC

If you guys still go, have fun! D.C.'s one of my favorite cities to visit.

There is still time to commit to this trip. Nick has extended the window for commitment a few more days. You will have a terrific time, be able to see a few sights and see the game. The Smith Center, while small, is a great venue to watch a game in.

If we donā€™t have enough people to go on this trip I blame it on ChiSox. His lack off attendance is impacting other people deciding to come. He is like the great recruit that makes others want to come play. I will back the fire Scotty thread if this trip doesnā€™t happen.

WupAss, several may be scared of venturing to the facilitiesā€¦ left, right, left, right, left.

WE NEED PEOPLE!

Aw man, an extension!
I was wanting to know 1 way or another because if the trips not on, I have family stuff to do. ::slight_smile:

Mrs. Bojangles still has nightmares about thatā€¦

Sorry guys, itā€™s official. Weā€™ve had to cancel this trip. Couldnā€™t get enough folks interested. Weā€™ll keep an eye open for future opportunitiesā€¦

FIRE SCOTTY OLSON!!!

This really sucks. I would have been down for the trip if I didnā€™t already have a 3 day trip planned right after it thatā€™s been planned for months. I just couldnt get the days off. Looking forward to hearing details about the next 49erfanatics trip. Huge thanks to Nick for putting these things together, I know itā€™s a lot of time and effort.

This really sucks. I would have been down for the trip if I didnā€™t already have a 3 day trip planned right after it thatā€™s been planned for months. I just couldnt get the days off. Looking forward to hearing details about the next 49erfanatics trip. Huge thanks to Nick for putting these things together, I know itā€™s a lot of time and effort.[/quote]

Just giving you a hard time man. I just want to put the blame on you.

It is a shame that with all the fans we have, we canā€™t fill up 1 bus.

This really sucks. I would have been down for the trip if I didnā€™t already have a 3 day trip planned right after it thatā€™s been planned for months. I just couldnt get the days off. Looking forward to hearing details about the next 49erfanatics trip. Huge thanks to Nick for putting these things together, I know itā€™s a lot of time and effort.[/quote]

Just giving you a hard time man. I just want to put the blame on you.

It is a shame that with all the fans we have, we canā€™t fill up 1 bus.[/quote]

Yup I am blaming Scotty for this - The way I see it is Scotty is our GOAT and when he bailed on the trip we couldnā€™t get the folks on the fence.

As much as I wanted to make the trip - though I can understand that lack of people jumping on. Stupid 3 game losing streak has a way of killin momentum. A win on Sat I think would have gone a LONG way to making this happen.

[quote=ā€œMr. Bojangles, post:31, topic:22341ā€]Just giving you a hard time man. I just want to put the blame on you.

It is a shame that with all the fans we have, we canā€™t fill up 1 bus.[/quote]

haha I know man, itā€™s cool Iā€™ll take the blame for the bad as long as I get credit for the good.

The 3 game losing streak definitely killed this tripā€™s momentum.

Well, there goes my chance to meet some people off this board! No worries, thoughā€¦will try next time!