49erPride.com

I bought this domain a while back and am finally interested in devoting some time to it.

It will not be a message board (nn.n) or an article site (gtg.n). I may not even try to monetize it.

What I need are ideas that you feel a new site could do for the fan base. One idea I had was a site to allow University Area businesses to request posters, memorabilia, etc. to display in their stores and restaurants.

I am open to any and all ideas. I just want the site to be useful and fulfill a need.

Thanks.

Link

Is this a site for gay and lesbian Niners?

Maybe you can make a central location for all the links associated with 49er gear that are currently being put into this thread:

New Niner Gear

Maybe make it easier to browse with pictures etc.

I don’t know. Just throwing ideas out

I like the idea where you compile the Niner gear but there could be a better use for it. Here are some ideas, most of them are probably trash.

1.) You could make it a photo archive. By this I mean you could have students/alums post pictures of themselves on campus, with norm, at bball games, etc. Then you post the photos online in some creative format.

2.) It could be used for student organizations to communicate amongst each other. There currently is no intergroup communication and it creates planning conflicts from time to time.

3.) Have submit their favorite stories from when they were a student or from when they went to a campus event. So the idea is that you have everyone share their Niner passion with each other. It would be highly censored by you. You could probably integrate it with idea 1.

I’ll add more ideas later in this post.

Hot Charlotte Coeds. Ones we can be proud of!

Gold Duster and 49er Cheerleader pictures are virtually non-existent. This website should fix that.

One suggestion: Have rules.

Rule #1: There are no rules.

I like the photo archive idea. A place to get and view high res photos of the campus and athletic events would be great. You cold also incorperate the local businesses idea. using the high res photos to create poster and wall montages for them. Could also be a place for the businesses to get free publicity by publishing the discounts and specials available for niners.

Wasn’t there another messageboard with the name 49erPride too?

That was the other board that Metro tried to get everyone (sans SBG) to go to… It worked out so well.

http://www.ninerpride.net/

also what about a virtual campus walk trough from compiled photos. kind of like google maps street view.

That was the other board that Metro tried to get everyone (sans SBG) to go to… It worked out so well.

http://www.ninerpride.net/[/quote]

[font=arial][size=24px]У нас есть[/size][/font] правила здесь

SBG fanclub.

I agree with Savio.

What about an interactive seating chart for football (mainly for football but could do other sports to) where you could register your contact info with your seat id. This way you could find out who has the fsl’s around you.

pick another domain name…seriously.

The name of the site is suppose to reflect the content of your site. That being said, your web site name is conflicting.

[quote=“Savio, post:17, topic:25475”]pick another domain name…seriously.

The name of the site is suppose to reflect the content of your site. That being said, your web site name is conflicting.[/quote]

Are you just bored? Or always unhelpful?

In all seriousness, I am fairly certain that 49erPride is an actual student organization for gay and lesbian students.

How about record book and stats site. The athletic department provides the media guide and that’s about it. An area on NNN was started with 49er history, but it’s fallen off. The only problem with a site like that is that somebody has to maintain and update it.