49ers Desktop Background

I got a little bored the other day and decided to make a new desktop background. I’m no expert, just wanted to get some feedback and see what the rest of NNN thought.

I like it Johnny. If you get a couple extra minutes, can you make it fit on my crappy 17 inch CRT work monitor?

I want a desktop of Hooty busting a 3.

Whats the resolution on it? I’m sure I can.

For whatever reason the resolution didn’t stick when I uploaded the picture. I guess NNN has a limit on how big the images can be? If it does I could always send it in a email if it doesn’t work through NNN.

[QUOTE=IjohnnyDI;435767]Whats the resolution on it? I’m sure I can.

For whatever reason the resolution didn’t stick when I uploaded the picture. I guess NNN has a limit on how big the images can be? If it does I could always send it in a email if it doesn’t work through NNN.[/QUOTE]Sweet. Is it one of Hoooty playing in the over-40 league?

[QUOTE=IjohnnyDI;435767]Whats the resolution on it? I’m sure I can.

For whatever reason the resolution didn’t stick when I uploaded the picture. I guess NNN has a limit on how big the images can be? If it does I could always send it in a email if it doesn’t work through NNN.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had graphics skills.

The resolution on my computer here is 1024x768 (or anything with that ratio).

Thanks.

[QUOTE=C49er;435765]I like it Johnny. If you get a couple extra minutes, can you make it fit on my crappy 17 inch CRT work monitor?[/QUOTE]What happens when you right click and try to save as background? That should automatically adjust to your settings.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;435771]What happens when you right click and try to save as background? That should automatically adjust to your settings.[/QUOTE]

It automatically adjust, but sometimes it can throw off the proportion if the resolution is off by a good bit.

Here you go…

[ATTACH]2565[/ATTACH]

Awesome Johnny. I got a new desktop background.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;435777]I got a new desktop background.[/QUOTE]Yea, me too.

Great job Johnny.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;435777]Awesome Johnny. I got a new desktop background.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;435778]Yea, me too.

Great job Johnny.[/QUOTE]

Me three. Awesome job, it looks great.

word.