49ers Men's Soccer Wiki Page

I’m working on the men’s soccer wiki page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_49ers_men%27s_soccer) and could use some suggestions. I’ve added last year’s roster and notable players based off of last year’s media guide. Many of the players are not longer in the same league so I had to move some around. Other than Jon Busch, which other Niner currently plays in the MLS? I can’t find if/where Mira Mupier is anymore.

A short paragraph describing what the team did to get to the finals might be helpful. Who they beat and how they won the games. A similar description for the last time they made the college cup might also make sense.

Is there a source for program records or top tens, like most goals, assists, saves, shutouts per season or per career? That would also be interesting.

[quote=“9erken, post:2, topic:26357”]A short paragraph describing what the team did to get to the finals might be helpful. Who they beat and how they won the games. A similar description for the last time they made the college cup might also make sense.

Is there a source for program records or top tens, like most goals, assists, saves, shutouts per season or per career? That would also be interesting.[/quote]

I just added coaching records, deciding if I want to split it up by season like you did for basketball. I can pull top 10 goals, assists, etc. from the media guide. I’ll work on it when I get home. Thanks for the suggestions.

Added career goals and assists and a short paragraph for each of the college cup seasons.