49ers Men's Soccer ⚽

Wow. HAHAHA

Great comeback…come up with your own material. :slight_smile:

I wonder if USF would consent to moving our match up to Thursday to avoid playing in a pouring rain.
We could play on Sunday, but they probably won’t agree to that since they have a Wednesday match next week.
I’d prefer our turf not be torn up since we have to host a women’s tournament post season.

My suspicion is they’ll want to reschedule since they’re in the potential bullseye for the storm. Trying to get the team back to Tampa after a hurricane may be a nightmare

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMSoc/status/1574473779379478528

2 Likes

Per this week’s TDS rankings:

#15 CHARLOTTE

#18 Tulsa

#22 Memphis

#25 SMU

clt says the AAC needs to clean up dirty play

Tulsa = Marshall

Putting this here:
I just looked up the #1 Wake at Clem’s son score. 6-1 Wake Forest. That is a shocking result.
Edit to add: Clem’s son’s goal was in the 90th minute on a penalty kick, otherwise 6-0.

If USF is planning on playing the match this week, they probably are already here. Tampa Airport set to close shortly if not already closed and classes at USF are cancelled until Monday, Thursday match perhaps?

clt asks if we can play soccer at the Rich? No need to tear up the sod at the soccer stadium

4ever niner says let’s play the match before the bulk of the rain falls. He does not understand why this is such a hard decision. :roll_eyes:

Per this week’s USC rankings:

#12 Tulsa

#14 CHARLOTTE

ARV: Memphis and SMU

1 Like

Friday match postponed. Makeup date not yet announced.

2 Likes

wish they could’ve moved it up

Tulsa 0 UAB 0
Tulsa clearly an inferior team to Charlotte :rofl:

The entire second half was played in Tulsa’s scoring half, but a couple off the post and an outstanding save by the Blazer keeper kept them off the board. Tulsa played most of the match without their best offensive player, who, I guess, was injured in the first half. Good result for us.

Wish this kid would have been there last week.

1 Like
1 Like

This week’s TDS rankings:

#15 CHARLOTTE

#21 Tulsa

#23 SMU

2 Likes