49ers Men's Soccer ⚽

[quote=“49r9r, post:2920, topic:25684”][quote=“austinniner, post:2918, topic:25684”]Observer story :o

Nice article - hope people can see it.

[font=verdana][size=78%]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article113404393.html[/size][/font][/quote]

I saw it and I also saw the add for unc-cheat in the middle of the article.

We play NM on Friday in the conference tourney.[/quote] Kentucky isn’t making the trip to the tournament?

[quote=“4ever niner, post:2921, topic:25684”][quote=“49r9r, post:2920, topic:25684”][quote=“austinniner, post:2918, topic:25684”]Observer story :o

[font=verdana][size=78%]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article113404393.html[/size][/font][/quote]

We play NM on Friday in the conference tourney.[/quote] Kentucky isn’t making the trip to the tournament?[/quote]

New Mexico advanced on PKs after tying Kentucky 2-2

[quote=“austinniner, post:2922, topic:25684”][quote=“4ever niner, post:2921, topic:25684”][quote=“49r9r, post:2920, topic:25684”][quote=“austinniner, post:2918, topic:25684”]Observer story :o

We play NM on Friday in the conference tourney.[/quote] Kentucky isn’t making the trip to the tournament?[/quote]

New Mexico advanced on PKs after tying Kentucky 2-2[/quote] Thanks. New Mexico was the better team for large portions of the game when they played here.
Today feels like Monday. Thus my confusion.

South Carolina lost in the opposite bracket. Likely opponent if we make it to the finals is FIU.

I asked the AD nicely and the Men’s Soccer semi-final game is on the Halton concourse tvs if you want to get here early.

Virginia Tech or ETSU at Home.

Nothing that we can handle…

Coastal Carolina L 1-0
North Carolina L 2-1 (Questionable match, although)

We have quite the history of hosting in the second round and losing in the recent years. I don’t know if it is the weather as it seems we never can perform in any condition that is not perfect. I do know that the recent performances and the “weak” opponents we have been playing like: UAB, FAU, and ‘App’ have been declining our form and the style of play. I usually like to talk upon what is wrong with the team, but at this point, I do not know if we will progress into the Round of 16 and further, or just lose straight away. I guess we will have to see what happens.

This team has the talent and the coach to go far. Hope to see you at the game Sunday.

Does anyone know when the game time will be announced for Sunday’s game? Knowing ahead of time makes planning a little easier.

Does anyone know when the game time will be announced for Sunday’s game? Knowing ahead of time makes planning a little easier.[/quote] 4 PM

clt says the 49MST could beat the usmnt.

With no Panther game on Sunday, hopefully we can get a big crowd on Sunday at 4.

Probably tailgate for this one.

People have to know about the game first. Bet most people in Charlotte don’t know we have a Top 5 team.

Y’all wanna tailgate?

Yeah a crowd hungry for another historic NINER Moment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah a crowd hungry for another historic NINER Moment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:[/quote]

Yes…speaking on behalf of all of Niner Nation I can say unequivocally that we are actually STARVING for another historic Niner moment…
but we are sadly EXPECTING another traditional Niner moment…that of Pulling a Niner

Probably tailgate for this one.[/quote]

I’ll probably be there early to do a little tailgating.

People have to know about the game first. Bet most people in Charlotte don’t know we have a Top 5 team.[/quote]

That’s their own fault for not reading this chat board. I can’t think of any other way they would know.

People have to know about the game first. Bet most people in Charlotte don’t know we have a Top 5 team.[/quote]

That’s their own fault for not reading this chat board. I can’t think of any other way they would know.[/quote]

clt says this chat board is the best source for 49er info, other than the gaston gazette.

That’s their own fault for not reading this chat board. I can’t think of any other way they would know.[/quote]

clt says this chat board is the best source for 49er info, other than the gaston gazette.[/quote]

Don’t forget the papers in Birmingham, Huntington, and Norfolk.

Reminder: Game time is at 4:00 on Sunday.