49ers Men's Soccer ⚽

We got more than one “assist” tonight. It was almost as if we were Chapel Hill and they were us.

Before I even saw your post I thought about all the gifts crapple hole has gotten from us over the years. Uncanny.

49ers still unbeaten and unscored upon at Transamerica Field
Charlotte soccer rolls by USC Upstate 3-0

http://www.thecharlottepost.com/news/2018/10/23/qcfc/49ers-still-unbeaten-and-unscored-upon-at-transamerica-field/

2 Likes

clt cannot remember the other Charlotte newspaper. What was it?

Charlotte News. the evening newspaper

clt just voted. Vote daily

Well, that’s very nice. And the committee’s point in doing this is?

Stem please

clt voted

Niner futbolers go for their 10th win of the season when they take on the UIC Flames tomorrow at Transamerica Field.

1 Like

Dominant performance tonight over UIC 4-0. All niners

3 Likes

my gawd! could we just schedule a MBB game before the day goes out!??

2 Likes

Now 10-3-1. Hurricane Florence make-up game vs FAU on Wednesday (10-31) and then regular season finale vs New Mexico next Saturday (11-3).

Currently three way tie for first in C-USA with Kentucky, ODU, and FIU at 5-1. Niners next at 4-2.

OK - so I was “that guy” tonight. My daughter had a dance recital, so I’m watching incognito under my shirt with an earbud in one ear on my phone. No shame. Stop watching to watch my daughter dance and I missed our 2nd goal.

Actually, we did have a cross country meet today I believe and we came up JUST short of winning the conference again. Got 2nd by a very slim 7 points. I’m sure they are disappointed, but their season isn’t over yet.

straight priorities.

FIU and ODU play each other tomorrow, and ODU and Kentucky play each other the week after. I’m thinking we’ll finish 3rd (due to tie-breakers). Tourney is at home, so we’ll do well.

It’s a travesty New Mexico is disbanding soccerball.

1 Like

I had no idea until I read that. They are almost always a solid program, often ranked. Would that be why they are down this year?