49ers Men's Soccer ⚽

ODU goal in 43rd minute.1-1

ODU goal with 10 seconds left in first half. ODU 2-1 @ halftime. Ugh!!!

And we had a goal waived off that would have put us up 2-1. Announcers were confused as to what the call was.

I am really starting to absolutely hate ODU soccer. I respect them as a good team, but our luck against them is absolute garbage

1 Like

Header!!! 2-2 10 minutes in.

2 Likes

We have to win. I want to go to the final on Sunday.

3-2 Charlotte. 10 min left

1 Like

Awesome :sunglasses:

Bruce with a goal. 4-2 good guys! Maybe we break the curse.

1 Like

YES!!! Time??

Under 6 and I haven’t seen that goal yet.

Goal with 5:13 to go. 4-2

1 Like

Freaking awesome!!

Game!

YES!! Tyro, are you going Sunday? If so, I’ll be looking for you. Thanks for keeping us updated.

1 Like

Seriously thinking about coming down. It will be a great match. UK is probably top five in the country.

1 Like

Three shots off the post, one off the top bar, one sure goal waived off by a bogus offside call, one obvious foul in the box not called, and 4 goals. Pretty good nights work.

CUSA will now likely have at least one high seed for the national tournament and possibly two if we can somehow prevail on Sunday.

2 Likes

Man that W still feels good. Let’s hope they keep the revenge tour going Sunday.

1 Like

The Niners are currently getting bitch slapped in both revenue sports…need the soccer team to step up and salvage some dignity for the athletic dept.

3 Likes

I watched 2 minutes of the basketball game on-line. That’s as much as I could stomach. No offensive flow at all. Thank goodness for men’s soccer.