49ers Men's Soccer ⚽

FWIW, AAC MSOC did drop from #2 in conference RPI to #3 behind #1 ACC and now #2 Pac-12.

Just 1 possible loss man! We aren’t going to go undefeated. Still one of the best Niner teams I’ve seen.

Should be a red card!

1 Like

Can’t watch the game, but Tulsa must have a stout defense with that few allowed shots and
especially shots on goal. Up two at the half on a scoring team such as Charlotte, I imagine Tulsa is parking the bus in the second half

Fuck Tulsa.

1 Like

Wondering how different the match would have been had they received the first red card they deserved.
Tulsa ain’t top 5 in rpi for no reason.

Can’t win with those stats, but like I said earlier, this team has earned the right to have a few “oh $hit” moments.

The average RPI of the teams we had played before tonight is above 100. Tulsa is top 5. Our RPI will likely go up even with the loss.

Edit: Spoke too soon. We dropped 4 spots.
Tulsa moves from 3 to 2.
They are probably top 5 in cheap shots, as well.

2 Likes

clt says we have a msoc rival, f Tulsa

Lot of cheap play by Tulsa, ref let it go until the red card. Their first goal followed a header won by elbowing our guy from behind not called. Tulsa did do a good job moving the ball up easily against Niners pressure, really opened Charlotte up quickly. Charlotte didn’t create many quality chances.

1 Like

Their passing was superb. Ours was off the mark most of the night. Tulsa completely outplayed us. And yes they have some dirty players.

Lots of garbage from Tulsa, looked like an old costal team.

I wonder if that one player who kicked Cam in the head can be retroactively suspended by the league. I can’t believe that wasn’t reviewed like the action that resulted in their red card was. Karma will catch up to them. Shame that such a skillful side thinks it needs to resort to that shit.

1 Like

Careful with that “Tulsa completely outplayed us” Someone on this board may react with “HAHAHA”.

We got whuped, that’s for sure.

Just didn’t appreciate how it went down with how rough they were allowed to play us. They were the bullies, we were the bitches. Doesn’t feel good at all.

Nope-----clearly they outplayed us LAST NIGHT. Your post said they are “the better team”. My point was that doesn’t necessarily mean they “are the better team”. If you meant, just last night----then, yes I agree. If you meant they are a better team PERIOD (ie; more talented, better all year) then I am not agreeing with that.

Wow HaHaHa
Their RPI=2
Our RPI=35.

Looking at the RPI before the match started, they were much higher to begin with. My post was at halftime and the first half they made us look terrible. WTF did you want me to say? Did you want me to believe what I wished were true or what my eyes told me?
My post was in the middle of the match and was in reference to what was going on at the time.

I couldn’t care less what you say—all the polls show the opposite and likely still will even AFTER the game. Most people realize one game doesn’t always define who is better overall, its ONE GAME --geezus, you just like to argue…I can only assume you’re bored.