49ers Unveil Athletics Facilities Master Vision

I’m pretty sure it was a “new” board from daktronics. Just one of the older models that we got a good deal on. Hornets old board was broken down and hung in the ceiling of Spectrum Center. Like our old board in the Corners of Halton.

Their stadium is nice in Greenville and they have a very strong baseball fanbase, probably the best in NC. definitely something to strive for as far as facilities.
At the moment we are both proposing similar clubhouse projects for baseball.

ECU

CLT

I like ours better obviously!!

There’s also this graphic on the Pirate Club website:

1 Like

We shouldn’t build or expand anything. Take all that money and put toward NIL and buying players.

Just kidding, kinda……

I would certainly like to see a giving thermometer for our campaign. It gives us something to shoot for and shows us how far along we are. I am holding off giving because I want to see it making a difference somewhere, but can’t give big dog money. Break out the baseball facility for instance and have one of those thermometers just for it. Or have some $5000 -$10,000 naming opportunities.

2 Likes

The optics of the ECU fundraising thermometer still sitting at $0 a month after releasing their plan is not good.

It would be nice to see something like that for us since we’ve raised a big chunk of the money already. Would look much better.

Based on the naming rights available here are the % complete.

Overall 55%

Football 62%

Baseball Clubhouse 36%

Softball Clubhouse 85%

Soccer/ Lacrosse Stadium 0%

Basketball Locker Rooms 0%

2 Likes

E U still having to pay for that $62 Million tower is coming off like a boat anchor.

1 Like

haters GIF

clt says we are annoying for other schools in NC. And it is going to get worse for them

3 Likes

That’s good, those 7-figure items will be better.

https://twitter.com/RomanBratton1/status/1538124535232446466

:eyes:

2 Likes

If that’s accurate wow. Would be a massive win for us.

This young man must be in the recruiting process by our staff and I would imagine they told him that during recruiting visits or calls. Pretty exciting. I hope their inside information is correct!

2 off seasons… thats busting their ass to get it done. Love it! Must feel pretty good with where money is.

1 Like

When does the next fiscal year begin for athletic giving? July1st? I’m about to drop a new donation.

1 Like

This surpasses my most optimistic guess as to when it could happen all the way to 30k. Big big deal if accurate.

That’s 2 easy sellouts right there.

Yeah I think the absolute deadline is that season with chapel hill coming in.

Isn’t that ecu game getting moved due to conference move?

That’s a good point. Probably.

Wonder if App has open dates those 2 seasons?

I’m sure coaches would never embellish plans to a recruit on a recruiting trip :roll_eyes:.

I hope he’s right and it happens but I’ll believe it when Mike says it.

1 Like