49ers vs Tarholes

Does anyone know when the last time we beat the ****holes in any sport? I hate that school. I hope we beat the hell out of them in baseball today.

Softball…April 9, 2008

Thanks. What about before that?

I don’t think we have ever beat them in basketball or baseball.

[QUOTE=JaMiNNiNeR;315670]I don’t think we have ever beat them in basketball or baseball.[/QUOTE]
Negative, Ghostrider. We have five or six wins all-time against them in baseball.

Hey we are undefeated against them in Football… ba dum bum cha…

Heels 12-straight against Charlotte in baseball.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;315673]Negative, Ghostrider. We have five or six wins all-time against them in baseball.[/QUOTE]

5-27-1 all time in baseball.

[QUOTE=UNCCTF;315673]Negative, Ghostrider. We have five or six wins all-time against them in baseball.[/QUOTE]

Right, From the media guide we are 5-27-1 against them all-time in baseball.

We are 0-2 against them in basketball.

Track and golf all the damn time.

Thanks.

Tonight will be win number 6 in baseball.

[QUOTE=49erWhit;315691]Thanks.

Tonight will be win number 6 in baseball.[/QUOTE]

Damn right! I’m starting to get fired up!

In the Golf Regionals & Golf Nationals where we finished 3rd last year, we were several spots ahead of Chapel Hell.
A guy in the Athletic Dept. told me at the Regionals last year that the Heels golf team feared the Niners.

watching the game vs. unc today made the game at davidson two years ago seem fun. this was embarrasing to watch especially having to see all that baby blue cheering. it looked like a pro team playing against a high school team.

Typical:

Big Crowd,
Big game
Pre game publicity

got our ass whooped.

Life as a niner fan sucks sometimes.

I was there, 1st pitch to last pitch.

it wasn’t fun.

Life went on for Buckeye fans after they got their asses kicked in football.

Life will go on for us.

the buckeyes dont deal with the same problems as us. they have the biggest athletic budget in the country.

Right, From the media guide we are 5-27-1 against them all-time in baseball.

We are 0-2 against them in basketball.

I don’t even like to think about these kinds of things. I just wonder, if we were adequately funded all these years, therefore making us a more attractive institution and also probably resulting in better alumni who give more money, how many more good prospects could we have picked up and how many more games could we have won?

Come to think of it, I think we and UNC should create a new fairness rule for our sporting competitions. Since they get all our money, games can start out with a proportional point difference for both teams. So lets see here, if their per student funding is like 20% better than ours (anyone actually know the number?) then at the end of regulation we get a 20% boost on our points. So today we would have gotten nothing, but that last game wouldn’t have gone to OT and the bball OT game wouldn’t have gone to OT either. That sounds fair to me.

You know it may have been a stretch, but I wish we could have called them Chapel Hill tonight over the announcement… that’ would have been great… or NC-CH.

LOL, that would’ve pissed a few of them off.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;315812]You know it may have been a stretch, but I wish we could have called them Chapel Hill tonight over the announcement… that’ would have been great… or NC-CH.[/QUOTE]I tried to get the announcer to do just that. I was unsuccessful. He would not accept the $20.