49RFBN starts the MTSU pregame chat page

We have only given up 123yds in three quarters and are still losit

One thing is for sureā€¦Reynolds will not lose his spot to Shirreffs.

Holy sh!t. His first interception was going to be 15 yards short of the open receiver streaking down the field. He never saw the linebacker but it was going to be nowhere near the receiver. He hit another linebacker in the chest that was dropped that he never saw on another slant. His jumpball interception was due to his lack of pocket presence as he never felt the pressure (like the one he fumbled at the end zone that McAllister caught out of the air and ran for 12 yards) and was hit as he threw.

Is playing QB that hard? We have tried about 7 or 8 and they have all been woefully inadequate in their own wayā€¦Except for a walkon.

Unreal.

And I appreciate Lambert taking a winnable game and Lamberting to further cement his fate and our future.

Horrible 2 point conversion call on opening scoreā€¦again. Thenā€¦4th and 10 at MT 40 with 7 min left down by 2 TDs and we punt. For about 15 yards.

OMG. I cannot wait for a real coach. Seriously.

1 Like

We held them to 33 yards rushing and 111 yards passing and lost relatively easily.

If thatā€™s not Lambertingā€¦I donā€™t know what is.

This one is one the O and maybe a little bit on ST. Fair catch the flipping kickoffs!

Our Special teams are appalling.

2 Likes

D.O.B.A.

Another knee down on a puntā€¦and yesā€¦any fair catch on a kickoff inside the 25 puts you on the 25. There is no reason we should ever start inside the 25. Ever. Starting on the 6 after a kickoff is unfathomableā€¦but we figure out a way to do it.

Turnovers deep in our own territory. Simple as that. We beat them in every stat except the score.

clt says our defense is legit good.

Apparently we are ranked #3 in CUSA in overall defense right now.

1 Like