6BC fans, I come in peace!

I’m really looking foward to this game more than I was a month ago. Both teams have been HOT in the last few weeks. I’ll admit that I’m not well versed on your team by names. I just know that I like your guys style of play and if we don’t bring it, it will be a long day as your kids don’t ever seem to give up.

I’d also like to state that I still can’t afford anything at SouthPark Mall. Good lord when did you change that place? I just wanted to go to foot locker!

Why come in all nice like when you start a post with 6bc??? No need to knock just step on in…and let the fun begin.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 06:01 PM [b] Why come in all nice like when you start a post with 6bc??? No need to knock just step on in...and let the fun begin. [/b]
its habit baby.

You’ll come in peace and leave with an L!!!

Don’t start crying when we treat you like trash. All fun and games aside, are you going to drag your slimy tube like body to Halton and take it like a squid?

I wish all these 4BT’s would shut up

  1. Vandy
  2. Tennessee
  3. Austin Peay
  4. Memphis State
[i]Originally posted by fsquid[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 05:41 PM [b]

I’d also like to state that I still can’t afford anything at SouthPark Mall. Good lord when did you change that place? I just wanted to go to foot locker! [/b]


:lol:

Tiger High has always been kind of a joke…

They have always been in Ole Miss shadow.

They need this game much more than we do, I believe we win it, but if we don’t not the end of the world, .

UOL game much more important.

[i]Originally posted by sf49er[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 07:38 PM [b] Tiger High has always been kind of a joke.........

They have always been in Ole Miss shadow.

They need this game much more than we do, I believe we win it, but if we don’t not the end of the world, .

UOL game much more important. [/b]


i disagree if we lose this game memphis will be ahead of us in the standings becouse of the tie breaker and there is No way that we can catch them unless they lose again. This game would be a breakthrough game if we win, becouse we usually get in a situation like this and blow it. We need to make a statement. Memphis is a rpi Killer, and a loss would set us back to the 8 9 game. This game is so much more important than louisville imo.

A home loss at 1.4 in the loss column under the new RPI is doubly deadly to our RPI.

tis game is huge for us!! we could be ranked as high as 18 this week and memphis is a descent team (when they want to be)…every game is huge now that we have a shot at getting a 5 or 6 seed in thew tournament!!!

p.s. some one make a sign saying…"Eddie Basden for president"
whooooooooooo!!!

[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 09:25 PM [b] This game would be a breakthrough game if we win, becouse we usually get in a situation like this and blow it. We need to make a statement. [/b]
That would have been the DePaul game, where we were coming off a fresh top 25 ranking. Anytime we flirt with that, we normally choke. But, we got that monkey off our back and took care of business. I expect us to do the same this week against a dangerous, but inferior Memphis team.
[i]Originally posted by Pork Chop[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 06:16 PM [b] I wish all these 4BT's would shut up
  1. Vandy
  2. Tennessee
  3. Austin Peay
  4. Memphis State [/b]

c’mon, we beat Peay and UT has a losing record with our leftovers! I do wish Vandy would play us again.
[i]Originally posted by Niner89[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 06:10 PM [b] Don't start crying when we treat you like trash. All fun and games aside, are you going to drag your slimy tube like body to Halton and take it like a squid? [/b]
hell no, Memphis is 0-3 when the Squid is in Halton! I will watch this from the couch. I also no longer live in Charlotte as I've moved back to the M town.

hey squid i am requesting that you change our name to 4bc, as we are clearly a better program than nc state.

“Squid” is kind of slimy. May I suggest “Calimari”? It does sound better in Italian, wouldn’t you agree? Think of it this way squid, you could be Calipari twin bros. with the new name. I promise I will keep this a secret on your name change. B)

[i]Originally posted by Niner89[/i]@Feb 20 2005, 11:27 PM [b] "Squid" is kind of slimy. May I suggest "Calimari"? It does sound better in Italian, wouldn't you agree? Think of it this way squid, you could be Calipari twin bros. with the new name. I promise I will keep this a secret on your name change. B) [/b]
Do I get his salary? You can disagree with Cal's handling of the media and recruiting all you want, but I can't call him "slimy". The things he does for this community and the service he gives to those less unfortunate makes him loveable to those of us who are fortunate to know him. He's just a brash individual and I like that.