6th man almost pulled it off....

the officials :wacko:

but I’ll take the “W”

Over on Saint Louis’ board, they’re talking about how they got screwed by the officials. Someone even suggested that it’s because C-USA doesn’t want their top teams to possibly miss the tournament because of bad losses. Someone please go tell the ECU refs that we weren’t supposed to lose.

lol :lol:

Ellifyno, where did you read that? I went to the St.Louis board and it must be inactive, because nobody has posted there since the beginning of Feb. There must be another board other than the one that is posted on NN>

[i]Originally posted by allie49er[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 09:00 AM [b]Ellifyno, where did you read that? I went to the St.Louis board and it must be inactive, because nobody has posted there since the beginning of Feb. There must be another board other than the one that is posted on NN>[/b]
[url=http://www.billikens.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=show_thread&om=3937&forum=DCForumID3&omm=11&viewmode=threaded]We got homered on our court[/url]

Game Thoughts

They also had some nice things to say about Curt. Of course, it’s tough not to when he drops 39 on your home court.

Can we not play one game without some of our fans complaining about officials??

If you guys don’t want the FortyWhiner label then quit whining.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Feb 13 2005, 01:08 PM [b] Can we not play one game without some of our fans complaining about officials??

If you guys don’t want the FortyWhiner label then quit whining. [/b]

You’re going to have someone complain about officiating every game. It’s life. Why do you think fans boo a call when the foul is obivous sometimes?

[b]broy.....don't even use the word "good" around withers. Withers was great, exceptional or outstanding.[/b]
from a st. louis fan
[b]They also had some nice things to say about Curt. Of course, it's tough not to when he drops 39 on your home court. [/b]