A-10 Telivised Games

yes wtvi is 100% on satellite,its channel 42 on dish network. I didnā€™t know if you were saying that tw is using that channel on cable only or if its actually on wtvi, which should be satellite also.

NINERLOVE, my husband and I just moved to Columbia from Charlotte as well. I am bummed we wonā€™t get to see as many games as last year~

[QUOTE=allie49er;137279]NINERLOVE, my husband and I just moved to Columbia from Charlotte as well. I am bummed we wonā€™t get to see as many games as last year~[/QUOTE]

I have been in Columbia for a little over 5 years now (graduated in '98). Got married 3-1/2 years ago and my wife moved down then (She still works in Charlotte - Bank of America). We have had season tickets and make every home game possible. We will have to all get together for some of the games this year in Columbia. It is difficult finding people to watch games with unless your a Tiger or a Game####################. The board will not let me write #################### so Iā€™ll refer to them as GameRoosters. Thanks for the note.

So far we have tickets to Miss. State and Indiana. I would love to go to the Wed. night games, but I have to get up early in the morning. Iā€™m a teacher, so I canā€™t be in a bad mood for my kids! We should carpool to some games.

[QUOTE=allie49er;137306]So far we have tickets to Miss. State and Indiana. I would love to go to the Wed. night games, but I have to get up early in the morning. Iā€™m a teacher, so I canā€™t be in a bad mood for my kids! We should carpool to some games.[/QUOTE]

do you give extra credit for wearing niners gear? :smiley:

My kids wouldnā€™t know what I was talking about! All the kids wear here is Game#################### gear.

Wow, that whole #####ā€¦#### thing is really annoying.

so are tar#################### fans