A Look Into Next Season

[QUOTE=Chisox17;383627]I hope you meant All [I]Conference[/I]…

All American sf’s typically average about 18 ppg and 7+ rpg[/QUOTE]

no, i meant all american. he averaged eight a game as a freshmen. think how tough he would be tough guard if he had a jumpshot. guys wouldnt be able to play off him which means he could drive to the hoop at will. also, i think he is the only guy on our team(and maybe dewhurst) who is a good rebounder and knows how to box out.

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;383655]Here’s what I think the starting lineup will look like next year,

PG - Dijuan
SG - Shamarr
SF - Anjuan
PF - Spears
C - Braswell

Yea, yea that’s right, Phil still won’t be starting. Braswell will start.[/QUOTE]

i agree with you. i think phil needs to step it up the rest of the year or braswell starts over him next year, even at the beginning of the year.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;383678]I agree with that 100%, excpet I think it might take a few games. Phil will probably start the first couple games just from having more experience, but I think we will quickly see that Braswell is out best option at the 5.[/QUOTE]

the only thing that worries me is not playing braswell at his natural position. i would like to play him at power forward where he will create a lot of mismatches rather than the five.

We handled winthrop

Winthrop is 5-16 :lmao:

is this where we are now? happy we “handled” a 5-16 squad? :huh:

3 yrs ago, you make a valid point

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;383689]no, i meant all american. he averaged eight a game as a freshmen. think how tough he would be tough guard if he had a jumpshot. guys wouldnt be able to play off him which means he could drive to the hoop at will. also, i think he is the only guy on our team(and maybe dewhurst) who is a good rebounder and knows how to box out.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I love the optimism, and I love Anjuan. But, the truth is he has a very close to zero percent chance of EVER being an all american. I tend to never say never, so thats why I wont definitively say it.

That being said, if he is 1st team all conf as a senior I will wet my pants.

maybe i exaggerated a little bit. i do however think he could be very good.