A Super Fan's Profile

http://unccharlottealumni.org/s/1017/index.aspx?sid=1017&gid=1&pgid=252&cid=1428&ecid=1428&crid=0&calpgid=61&calcid=768

Rodney in da houz!
I didn’t know he was an Internat’l Traveler. I’ve been abroad as well, but not as far away.

Wow, I didn’t know Rodney was such a traveler. That’s really impressive. Rodney’s def a cool guy and a great fan. NWA, when are you gonna get Hotrod to start posting on the board?

I keep trying! He gives some lame excuse like he doesn’t have time to check it while he is at work. I will get him on here at some point! His 49er punch is going to become the thing that legends are made of, and FYI he WILL be at the tailgate on Sat with some punch. What this article doesn’t share is that Hot Rod has also attended numerous Wrestlmanias.

Tailgate???

Tailgate???[/quote]

Spring Football/ Baseball tailgate

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=26484.0

Tailgate???[/quote]

Spring Football/ Baseball tailgate

http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=26484.0[/quote]

Thanks! I was looking for the thread!

Hot Rod is a true ambassador for the University. I wish we had more like him. Every 49er related event I go to, he is always there.

It took a lot of badgering by NWA but HotRod is finally on NNN! Thanks for the feedback on the alumni profile; it turned out better than I ever expected.

Being away those 4 years made me realize how much I loved the city of Charlotte and how much I loved being a proud Charlotte 49er! While I’m not at every 49er event, I try to make as many as I can and I’ll try to make even more in the future!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is without a doubt the most exciting period in Charlotte 49er history! We just hired a new men’s basketball coach, every other 49er sport is on fire, we’ll have our first Charlotte 49er football (never thought that I’d every hear those words) in less than 3 years and the academics side of the university is about to explode to the next level!

I’m PROUD to be a Charlotte 49er! How about you?

Go Niners!

[quote=“HotRod49er, post:8, topic:23069”]It took a lot of badgering by NWA but HotRod is finally on NNN! Thanks for the feedback on the alumni profile; it turned out better than I ever expected.

Being away those 4 years made me realize how much I loved the city of Charlotte and how much I loved being a proud Charlotte 49er! While I’m not at every 49er event, I try to make as many as I can and I’ll try to make even more in the future!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is without a doubt the most exciting period in Charlotte 49er history! We just hired a new men’s basketball coach, every other 49er sport is on fire, we’ll have our first Charlotte 49er football (never thought that I’d every hear those words) in less than 3 years and the academics side of the university is about to explode to the next level!

Go Niners![/quote]

Now THAT is an excellent first post.

Welcome to the board HotRod!! There is no turning back now!!!

[quote=“HotRod49er, post:8, topic:23069”]It took a lot of badgering by NWA but HotRod is finally on NNN! Thanks for the feedback on the alumni profile; it turned out better than I ever expected.

Go Niners![/quote]

what a n008! ;D

Welcome to the board Hotrod! Bout damn time! ;D

Thanks guys; I’ll do my best to make you proud! :wink: