A&T Pregame

This is going to be tough. They will come in to immediately punch us in the mouth, much like Central did a few years ago and we were shell shocked all day in that blowout. They will have a large, involved following too. Is their band coming too? If so, it could be like a home game for them. But…we can still beat them. We’d better.

Hopefully they don’t pinch and twist.

A&T has dominated in their first two games and they also beat an FBS school last season. I always hope for the best but we haven’t play well at home in recent memory. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vegas has us as the underdog.

[quote=“JaMiNNiNeR, post:3, topic:31069”]A&T has dominated in their first two games and they also beat an FBS school last season. I always hope for the best but we haven’t play well at home in recent memory. I wouldn’t be surprised if Vegas has us as the underdog.[/quote]being the home field underdog to an fcs team sure would be embarrassing.

Yes indeed, very embarrassing. This is Year 5. I don’t think losing to a FCS team is what any of us had in mind.

Yes their band will be there… and Charlotte’s band has 37 more members this year… growing.

One-time Niner Jaquil Capel is now at A&T as a grad transfer.

Glad their band is coming, atmosphere is so much better with two bands.

If we lose this game then Lambert should be fired before the season is over. But that won’t happen because #FAMILY.

Lol. God help us if we lose.

I’m fully expecting us to win this week and the following… Anything less will be completely unacceptable.

This is a tenuous time for me as a fan… My Basketball fandom is on life support, Price needs a big year… Football was the only thing keeping me around, if this season is a disaster I will definitely have to reassess how I spend my money.

clt bets that Klugh will be extra motivated.

We’re a 5 point underdog according to the latest Sagarin Ratings. :blank:

[quote=“ghostofclt, post:13, topic:31069”]clt bets that Klugh will be extra motivated.[/quote]I imagine A&T will be motivated to get after him too.

If it were up to Sagarin, we would of won 4 games over the past 4 years.

I think we win by 14 in a close one then roll big over Georgia State.

Same here…D.O.B.A.

and A&T’s band is second to none in the state. Will make for a loud and exciting atmosphere for sure. Hopefully they are given the chance to perform on the field.

http://amp.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/football/article172600491.html

Our offense averages 4.4 yards per rush and 3.3 yards per pass attempt. I have never seen a team have a lower pass YPA than rushing YPA. This is an absolutely awful stat. Our passing routes are a joke and to be honest our receivers have under achieved/or maybe just suck.

I’ve mentioned here before I think running the option wouldn’t be bad at the G5 level. Obviously it would never happen with Mullen. OC’s in general are stubborn and never change their scheme, but man I wish he’d consider it.

It’s hard to judge our WR’s. The ball, when thrown, hasn’t been accurate.