A&T Pregame

And when the playing calling has been trash.

The most exciting thing about this game should be the A&T band. Charlotte is athletically superior to the Aggies and should run away with this.
That is SHOULD…with the offense as anemic as it has been I don’t have too much faith in us doing what we are supposed to do, but I’d love to be proved wrong. I’ll be there though in the black lot(now in lot next to North Deck) tailgating and will be there cheering on the Niners.

That’s because Klugh is an athlete playing QB. It is a shame this staff doesn’t have an eye for QB talent or either they just can’t develop the talent they recruit.

Eastern Michigan could end up being a bowl team again. Even when we’ve had a program 30 years we are going to lose to MAC bowl teams sometimes.

These next two weeks will tell us a lot. We’ve moved past the point of losing FCS games being acceptable. We’re also not ECU, in which this is our worst year in the last 30. We shouldn’t be struggling with FCS teams. I do however think A&T is better than Georgia State.

The next two weeks will tell us all we need to know about our program. If we win both I’m happy. If we can’t move the ball either of the next two weeks, that seat needs to be scorching.

ESPN has given A&T a 56% chance to beat the Niners Saturday…they are 2-0 so probably figures into the equation but was surprised to see that this morning.

$6 and $8 were the exact pricing I was thinking as well, thanks Moss for the update.

Quick question on the parking situation for the game. Forget which lot the normbulance and everybody chose? Also, are you allowed to park in a deck and bring down tailgate/grilling stuff to another lot? Not sure about the rules and how strict the parking ppl are. (saw online the only grilling lot avail for Saturday is across campus and costs $50!

[quote=“charlottewkndbuzz, post:26, topic:31069”]$6 and $8 were the exact pricing I was thinking as well, thanks Moss for the update.

Quick question on the parking situation for the game. Forget which lot the normbulance and everybody chose? Also, are you allowed to park in a deck and bring down tailgate/grilling stuff to another lot? Not sure about the rules and how strict the parking ppl are. (saw online the only grilling lot avail for Saturday is across campus and costs $50![/quote]Normbulance has moved to the Blue Lot. You can park in the Cone or West Deck and come down and tailgate in that lot.

Normbulance is in the Blue Lot, and yes you can move your grill etc. over. I have parking passes in the Purple Deck and am planning on setting up in the grass between it and the Blue Lot. You can do the same by parking in the Cone Center I believe.

That’s because Klugh is an athlete playing QB. It is a shame this staff doesn’t have an eye for QB talent or either they just can’t develop the talent they recruit.[/quote]

I have always said that we need a QB coach, and not just Mullen trying to instruct the QB’s. They are obviously not being developed, because you see the same poor decisions, and basic vanilla passing plays we have always had. Some of the QB development can go to the quarterbacks, but the consistent piece in this is Mullen.

clt wonders where this band will be next?

clt asks how ticket sales are going.

Though Lambert mentioned they have a 6’7 305 lb tackle, I expect both of our lines to win the line of scrimmage this Saturday. if they cannot do so, then we have no chance of beating anyone this year. We should be getting QB pressure, and we need to finally open up some holes for our RB.

Look to be going great, only GA seats appear to be open on Ticket Return.

Any viewing options for us out of state folk? Streams?

Hey Niners,

Aggies are really looking forward to this challenge. We’ll be bringing the #20 ranked fcs team, marching band and a fair number of fans to this game. I’m hoping we can keep things close and maybe steal a victory in the end.

[quote=“Aggiedecks, post:35, topic:31069”]Hey Niners,

Aggies are really looking forward to this challenge. We’ll be bringing the #20 ranked fcs team, marching band and a fair number of fans to this game. I’m hoping we can keep things close and maybe steal a victory in the end. [/quote]

We are happy to have you guys, and hope you have a pleasant visit. Wish that our team was better so we could have some decent trash talk, haha.

[quote=“Aggiedecks, post:35, topic:31069”]Hey Niners,

Aggies Niners are really looking forward to this challenge. We’ll be bringing the #20 ranked fcs team a marching band and a fair number of fans to this game. I’m hoping we can keep things close and maybe steal a victory in the end. [/quote]

Sadly, just a few small edits made your thoughts mine.

clt says wccb…mofo

Does WCCB stream our games that they produce or are they available on CUSATV instead?

[quote=“chidave, post:39, topic:31069”]Does WCCB stream our games that they produce or are they available on CUSATV instead?

http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/live-streaming/[/quote]I don’t believe they stream them. Can’t hurt to ask them on Twitter though.