A thought for the White Out

My friend and I, after being moved by the candlelight vigil for Gill’s sister Simrit, have decided to write something on our White Out shirts to honor Simrit and show our support for Gill and his family in his first game back at Halton Arena since her passing. We are going to write in Purple, which is the color for Domestic Violence prevention and awareness, and we will also bring the some extra plain white T-shirts and the marker to the game if it happens that someone else would like to write something on their shirt to honor her.

Just a thought for you guys should you choose to participate.

[QUOTE=jfickett;294111]My friend and I, after being moved by the candlelight vigil for Gill’s sister Simrit, have decided to write something on our White Out shirts to honor Simrit and show our support for Gill and his family in his first game back at Halton Arena since her passing. We are going to write in Purple, which is the color for Domestic Violence prevention and awareness, and we will also bring the some extra plain white T-shirts and the marker to the game if it happens that someone else would like to write something on their shirt to honor her.

Just a thought for you guys should you choose to participate.[/QUOTE]

That’s a good idea man. Go ahead and post something on the board for the facebook event.

I’m doing it right now:biggrin: