A10 Seeding?

and I’m curious, is switchfoot a douchebag all the time or just on this board?[/quote]

Lighten up Frances, just having a laugh.[/quote]

u called me out… ::slight_smile: don’t cry now.

and I’m curious, is switchfoot a douchebag all the time or just on this board?[/quote]

Lighten up Frances, just having a laugh.[/quote]

u called me out… ::slight_smile: don’t cry now.[/quote]

I didn’t call you out, I asked you a question. All be it a sarcastic one ;D

Are you this confrontational in real life, or just on the message board?

Are you this confrontational in real life, or just on the message board?[/quote]

seriously----coming from you------I mean really… :o …but since you ask I’m not “confrontational” at all in “real life” but if someone takes a shot at me in “real life” OR on a message board I will respond…deal with it.

Are you this confrontational in real life, or just on the message board?[/quote]

seriously----coming from you------I mean really… :o …but since you ask I’m not “confrontational” at all in “real life” but if someone takes a shot at me in “real life” OR on a message board I will respond…deal with it.[/quote]

Chill out, man…

seriously----coming from you------I mean really… :o …but since you ask I’m not “confrontational” at all in “real life” but if someone takes a shot at me in “real life” OR on a message board I will respond…deal with it.[/quote]

Chill out, man…

[/quote]

I’m fine—but did you even read this thread? A shot --actually 2 shots— from posters I hadn’t even addressed were taken at me (for no reason) but I’m supposed to “chill”…whatever dude. ???

Chill out, man…

[/quote]

I’m fine—but did you even read this thread? A shot was taken at me (for no reason) but I’m supposed to “chill”…whatever dude. ???[/quote]

Shots get taken at just about everybody who is somebody on this board fairly often.

If this board’s software didn’t suck ass, you would have seen the image of a goofy-assed grinning hippy after “chill out”…

…but no matter how many times I posted it, the image disappeared.

[quote=“survivor45, post:15, topic:22629”]919R must have missed my post which included that same headache-inducing scenario. ???

From what I figured out, and with some games decided, here’s the scenarios I have left:

If Charlotte beats Richmond
4 seed if Saint Louis loses to Dayton; Rhode Island loses to Umass
5 seed if Saint Louis beats Dayton; Rhode Island loses to Umass
6 seed if Saint Louis beats Dayton; Rhode Island beats Umass

If Charlotte loses to Richmond
6 seed if Dayton loses to Saint Louis
7 seed if Dayton beats Saint Louis

4,5,or 6 seed* if Charlotte beats Richmond, Saint Louis loses to Dayton; Rhode Island beats Umass
*1st tiebreaker (head-to-head) results in a 1-1 record for each. 2nd tiebreaker is based on head-to-head record against the top seeded team. Charlotte would get the 4 seed if Temple beats GWU.

So Charlotte can’t do worse than 6th if they beat Richmond and can’t do better than 6th if they lose to Richmond.[/quote]

More FYI:
If Charlotte gets the 4 seed, they will play the winner of Saint Louis*/#12 Seed in Atlantic City; 2:30pm on Friday
If Charlotte gets the 5 seed and La Salle beats St. Joes, they will play UMass
If Charlotte gets the 5 seed and St. Joes beats La Salle, they will play St. Joe’s
If Charlotte gets the 6 seed, they will play either La Salle, St. Joe’s or UMass
If Charlotte gets the 7 seed, they will likely play George Washington**
*In case of tiebreaker, assumes Temple is the top seed
**Assumes GWU loses on the road to Temple. If George Washington beats Temple AND SBU loses, Charlotte would play the Bonnies)

[quote=“survivor45, post:28, topic:22629”][quote=“survivor45, post:15, topic:22629”]919R must have missed my post which included that same headache-inducing scenario. ???

From what I figured out, and with some games decided, here’s the scenarios I have left:

If Charlotte beats Richmond
4 seed if Saint Louis loses to Dayton; Rhode Island loses to Umass
5 seed if Saint Louis beats Dayton; Rhode Island loses to Umass
6 seed if Saint Louis beats Dayton; Rhode Island beats Umass

If Charlotte loses to Richmond
6 seed if Dayton loses to Saint Louis
7 seed if Dayton beats Saint Louis

4,5,or 6 seed* if Charlotte beats Richmond, Saint Louis loses to Dayton; Rhode Island beats Umass
*1st tiebreaker (head-to-head) results in a 1-1 record for each. 2nd tiebreaker is based on head-to-head record against the top seeded team.

So Charlotte can’t do worse than 6th if they beat Richmond and can’t do better than 6th if they lose to Richmond.[/quote]

More FYI:
If Charlotte gets the 4 seed, they will play the winner of Saint Louis*/#12 Seed in Atlantic City; 2:30pm on Friday
If Charlotte gets the 5 seed and La Salle beats St. Joes, they will play UMass
If Charlotte gets the 5 seed and St. Joes beats La Salle, they will play St. Joe’s
If Charlotte gets the 6 seed, they will play either La Salle, St. Joe’s or UMass
If Charlotte gets the 7 seed, they will likely play George Washington*
*(assuming GWU loses on the road to Temple)[/quote]

Good info…I definitely would prefer to avoid GW right off the bat.

Chill out, man…

[/quote]

I’m fine—but did you even read this thread? A shot was taken at me (for no reason) but I’m supposed to “chill”…whatever dude. ???[/quote]

Shots get taken at just about everybody who is somebody on this board fairly often.

If this board’s software didn’t suck a**, you would have seen the image of a goofy-assed grinning hippy after “chill out”…

…but no matter how many times I posted it, the image disappeared.[/quote]

Understood----thats why I “shot back”.

919R is the best.

Yeah, I am pretty confrontational here. I pick fights and call names all the time.

Yeah, I am pretty confrontational here. I pick fights and call names all the time.[/quote]

Page 1, reply #22. You weren’t even “in” the discussion before that.

U still stalking me Eason?

I tell people how to act on the Internet. Can I join in?

Only if you’re ready for my e-fist to smash your face in.

It’s true, you’re pretty violent, in a “message board way.”

I would pay $0.49 to watch Powerbait play one on one basketball with 2002 in the middle of I-85.

I like to think of myself as the Fedor Emilianko of NN.N

And you wonder why I flood the shoutbox with NSFW pics for you.