acc class

clt points out that this year in the totally classy acc, a player has been punched in the nads, throat cutting gestures have been made, and a crowd has chanted " i killed your grandfather"
the acc is perfect for their trashy fans.

Not all of the ACC’s fans are trashy, but I agree that many are. You can also free associate the following words or phrases with many ACC fans:

Wal-Mart
Trailer
GED
Camouflage
Tractor
"Do you want fries with that?"
“Wrasslin’ is REAL!”

What’s wrong with rasslin’???

Who chanted “I killed your Grandfather”?
That’s unbelievable. Who would have the nerve for that?

[i]Originally posted by mineshaft[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 05:34 PM [b] Who chanted "I killed your Grandfather"? That's unbelievable. Who would have the nerve for that? [/b]

Paul’s grandfather was murdered so some of the Wolfpack fans took it amongst themselves to make light of it. To me, that’s worse than the punch.

Tasteless Taunt Was Low, Too

And a more biased, but interesting view:

The Punch Aftermath

Classless for sure.

That puts our Classless fan to shame. B)

I think state fans have a huge grudge on their shoulder. They had the play-in games named after a former coach (remember the “Les Robinson Invitational”). They have no better than the 5th best program in NC, if that. The only thing they have to brag about is “conference tradition”. It’s pretty bad when you have to brag about the success of the teams that always beat you.

[b]QUOTE (mineshaft @ Mar 9 2005, 05:34 PM) Who chanted "I killed your Grandfather"? That's unbelievable. Who would have the nerve for that?

Paul’s grandfather was murdered so some of the Wolfpack fans took it amongst themselves to make light of it. To me, that’s worse than the punch.

Tasteless Taunt Was Low, Too

And a more biased, but interesting view:

The Punch Aftermath [/b]

I don’t really hold the punch against Paul now. He should of “Ron Artest” their fans.

[b]Wal-Mart Trailer GED Camouflage Tractor "Do you want fries with that?" "Wrasslin' is REAL!" [/b]

I don’t like how Wal Mart constantly gets a bum name because of the ACC. Always low prices. Always.

[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 09:28 PM [b] I don't like how Wal Mart constantly gets a bum name because of the ACC. Always low prices. Always. [/b]
Big Lots then?
[i]Originally posted by Sideshow[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 09:28 PM [b] I don't like how Wal Mart constantly gets a bum name because of the ACC. Always low prices. Always. [/b]
Good point. The constant association of Walmart to many of the acc fans is a bad rap on Walmart.

Not going to respond to the rest of this crap. I will say I was in attendance when the “5th best team in the state” took a certain No.1 seed to the wire.(Thank you Mr. Karl Hess)THIS CHANT NEVER HAPPENED!!! It was made up by Chris Paul who first claimed he never punched Hodge then changed his story the next day. It was made up to deflect attention. Once again I was right in the middle of it all and this never happened. No “chants” about his grandfathers murder ever happened, but it does make a good lie I guess. Carry on.

I’m not sure if that is true and I had friends that went to that game and didn’t hear anything in the Wolfpack Club…

I heard the SID from Wake Forest backtracked on that also…

Sounds like a prodigy getting his head blown up and trying to put blame on others…hope the Pack wins tomorrow and gives Wake one just for Mr Paul

[i]Originally posted by TurdFurgeson[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 10:07 PM [b] Not going to respond to the rest of this crap. I will say I was in attendance when the "5th best team in the state" took a certain No.1 seed to the wire.(Thank you Mr. Karl Hess)THIS CHANT NEVER HAPPENED!!! It was made up by Chris Paul who first claimed he never punched Hodge then changed his story the next day. It was made up to deflect attention. Once again I was right in the middle of it all and this never happened. No "chants" about his grandfathers murder ever happened, but it does make a good lie I guess. Carry on. [/b]
Turd, I was in your arena a few years ago when we kicked the butts of the 5th (or maybe 6th... Davidson may be better than you) best program in the state.
[i]Originally posted by TurdFurgeson[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 10:07 PM [b] Not going to respond to the rest of this crap. I will say I was in attendance when the "5th best team in the state" took a certain No.1 seed to the wire.(Thank you Mr. Karl Hess)THIS CHANT NEVER HAPPENED!!! It was made up by Chris Paul who first claimed he never punched Hodge then changed his story the next day. It was made up to deflect attention. Once again I was right in the middle of it all and this never happened. No "chants" about his grandfathers murder ever happened, but it does make a good lie I guess. Carry on. [/b]
Turd, I was in your arena a few years ago when we kicked the butts of the 5th (or maybe 6th... Davidson may be better than you) best program in the state. I had 2 friends at the wake/state game & they said one section containing a "handfull of rude state fans" were making the chant. You state fans need to get that chip off your shoulder. That's the rudest thing I've ever heard of.

Now, I want MP to come on here & tell us how classy the acc fans are.

I was in attendance and I can assure you the chant did happen. Shrug..... you did get one thing correct though... the 5th best team in the state did take a no.1 seed to the wire... if "almost wins" counted for something..... hell, the niners would be sitting with only 2/3 loses, and 4/3 "almosts". heh.

Worst thing I know of was the ECU fans asking Fransisco how his brother was doing.

clt thinks wal mart is perfect for acc fans. walmart is everywhere, is bad for communities, attracts the lowest forms of life and is generally trashy.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn+Mar 10 2005, 04:18 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Anborn @ Mar 10 2005, 04:18 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TurdFurgeson[/i]@Mar 9 2005, 10:07 PM [b] Not going to respond to the rest of this crap. I will say I was in attendance when the "5th best team in the state" took a certain No.1 seed to the wire.(Thank you Mr. Karl Hess)THIS CHANT NEVER HAPPENED!!! It was made up by Chris Paul who first claimed he never punched Hodge then changed his story the next day. It was made up to deflect attention. Once again I was right in the middle of it all and this never happened. No "chants" about his grandfathers murder ever happened, but it does make a good lie I guess. Carry on. [/b] I was in attendance and I can assure you the chant did happen. Shrug..... you did get one thing correct though... the 5th best team in the state did take a no.1 seed to the wire... if "almost wins" counted for something..... hell, the niners would be sitting with only 2/3 loses, and 4/3 "almosts". heh.

[/b][/quote]
And who were those “almost wins” against?? Rutgers?? ECU. Was the South Florida game considered close?? I’ll give you Bama. Any no.1 seeds?? Doubt you played any No.1 seeds or your SOS wouldn’t be over 100.
Just where the hell were you sitting?? By chants do you mean organized chats like "Red…White. Or “Dirty Deacons” or did you hear what a couple of guys say it and calling it a “chant”. Sorry pal that don’t get it. Once again I’ll ask Seat and section please…Thanks

5th in the State I do take offense at that because WE beat ECU(who I guess your making 4th since they beat you head to head) Yea Over, How long ago was that?? Good grief. It is an honor to be held so highly that you still brag about beating a 13-16 team when guys that are on the team now…hell some were freshman in High school…But I have read your post and know first hand how Obsessed you are with the ACC, so whatever makes you feel better. Are ECU fans still bragging about beating you?? South Florida fans?? I will say again…There was NO ORGANIZED CHANT of anything to do with Pauls grandfather. BS from a writer who admits wasn’t even at the game. Great job of damage control by the big boys in Winston but NO!!! 19,000 were not raining down on Paul about his murdered grandfather.(like is being portrayed) Carry on.