Admissions and Visitors Center

Construction set to begin mid-November, take a year to build. Budgeted $8.3M. Renderings and drawings here:

http://facilities.uncc.edu/sites/facilities.uncc.edu/files/fields/advertisements/file/UNCC_A%26V%20PREBID%20PPT.pdf (14 MB)

clt says that girl in a trench coat looks nefarious.

My company got an invitation to bid some work on this project. I need to take care of that this week.

clt says to put in metal detectors for trench coat girl.

clt says to put in metal detectors for trench coat girl.[/quote]https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/r__/images/2/2f/Natasha_ftale.png/revision/latest?cb=20161019150956&path-prefix=rockyandbullwinkle

Her name is Natasha Fatale. She used to hang around with Boris Badanoff.

clt says to put in metal detectors for trench coat girl.[/quote]https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/r__/images/2/2f/Natasha_ftale.png/revision/latest?cb=20161019150956&path-prefix=rockyandbullwinkle

Her name is Natasha Fatale. She used to hang around with Boris Badanoff.[/quote]

clt is very concerned. We need to increase screening of foreign students asap.

Truly stunning architectural design.

This is great.

There have been plans for this for years and I secretly hoped that the building would contain space for some sort of museum/hall of fame/exhibit space where we could show off who we are to visitors. The exhibits could contain everything from our CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, our former Miss America, a Kathy Reichs exhibit, the Avett brother that went to school here, alums in NASCAR (and the current driver), the professor that designed the nickel and the Olympic Coach’s medal, and the 1977 Final Four trophy (the rumor that it was lost really cannot be correct, right?). In other words, not a specific theme, but just people and accomplishments that are significant.

Oh well, once I win the Powerball.

[quote=“Nugget, post:8, topic:31070”]This is great.

There have been plans for this for years and I secretly hoped that the building would contain space for some sort of museum/hall of fame/exhibit space where we could show off who we are to visitors. The exhibits could contain everything from our CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, our former Miss America, a Kathy Reichs exhibit, the Avett brother that went to school here, alums in NASCAR (and the current driver), the professor that designed the nickel and the Olympic Coach’s medal, and the 1977 Final Four trophy (the rumor that it was lost really cannot be correct, right?). In other words, not a specific theme, but just people and accomplishments that are significant.

Oh well, once I win the Powerball.[/quote]

clt adds a clay Aiken cd, and a print out of the name confusion log.

Losing a Final Four trophy would be the archetype of “pulling a niner” ;D

I might start crying over something like this. We might as well just disband the school and shut it down. :))

I might start crying over something like this. We might as well just disband the school and shut it down. :))[/quote]

clt says we need to wear that helmet more often