Agents

in ninerreport.com, there’s an artical on Basden that talks about his training camps, and what teams he’s practicing with…but it also mentions he hired the agent of LeBron James…

today when i was on ESPN.com, i saw Lebron fired his agent, just to hire an old high school friend to take over his money and endorsments…

i guess now they can spend more time on getting EB some money and attention…esp since they got LeBron 120 million in endorsments before he stepped foot on any NBA court

link to espn artical: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2057125

[b]today when i was on ESPN.com, i saw Lebron fired his agent, just to hire an old high school friend to take over his money and endorsments.....[/b]

That’s not too smart!!!

[i]Originally posted by pcon[/i]@May 10 2005, 05:30 PM [b]
[b]today when i was on ESPN.com, i saw Lebron fired his agent, just to hire an old high school friend to take over his money and endorsments.....[/b]

That’s not too smart!!! [/b]

lol… would you expect any less from an NBA player? I’ld be willing to bet that 90% are on no higher than an 8th grade educational level.

[b]lol... would you expect any less from an NBA player? I'ld be willing to bet that 90% are on no higher than an 8th grade educational level. [/b]

Are you an NBA player?

[i]Originally posted by NINERcowbellplayer[/i]@May 10 2005, 04:22 PM [b] in ninerreport.com, there's an artical on Basden that talks about his training camps, and what teams he's practicing with....but it also mentions he hired the agent of LeBron James.....

today when i was on ESPN.com, i saw Lebron fired his agent, just to hire an old high school friend to take over his money and endorsments…

i guess now they can spend more time on getting EB some money and attention…esp since they got LeBron 120 million in endorsments before he stepped foot on any NBA court

link to espn artical: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2057125 [/b]

Lebron is an idiot, but this doesn’t surprise me…

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@May 10 2005, 05:35 PM [b] I'ld be willing to bet that 90% are on no higher than an 8th grade educational level. [/b]
i wouldnt give them that much credit
[i]Originally posted by NinerUpNorth[/i]@May 10 2005, 05:39 PM [b]
[b]lol... would you expect any less from an NBA player? I'ld be willing to bet that 90% are on no higher than an 8th grade educational level. [/b]

Are you an NBA player? [/b]

are you saying you don’t agree with my generalized NBA Academic profiling? Have all the NBA guys, sit down and take the SAT, and take the national average of all grade levels… where do you think they would place?

And am I an NBA player? Nah. I’m only 6’1", can’t dunk, and have multiple degrees. I don’t fit under any NBA profile.

I’m sure their have been NBA players under 6’1 with multiple degrees. Not sure that I could name them. However I’d be willing to gander their were one or two.

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@May 12 2005, 05:49 PM [b] I'm sure their have been NBA players under 6'1 with multiple degrees. Not sure that I could name them. However I'd be willing to gander their were one or two. [/b]
True... but we are talking averages/profiles here. I guess I should have specified "the average NBA profile". but I assumed profile intimated averages/generalizations.