Ahh Tiger High is frustrated with this comment

When Dorks Post, Volume #596 :lol:

[b]From Joe Lunardi's (espn's bracketologist) chat on espn.com:

Preston (Bowling Green, KY): Joe, who is NOT in the top 25 (right now) that you think will be in the top 10 at the end of the season?

Joe Lunardi: (4:43 PM ET ) That’s a GREAT question…let me quickly pull up the rankings. I’m gonna’ go (for the moment) with Charlotte. [/b]

Good find. 6BC > 1BT

6BC??? Amidumb …

That’s a shocker considering at one point he didn’t even have us making the tournament.

6BC is Memphiese for sixth best team in Carolina.
One of those “We won one game, now we’re vastly superior” type remarks.
They’ll come here and lose, like they always do, and it will go away.

But Memphis will still suck.

ive heard we are the 5th best team but 6th who is the other team? Anyways 5th best in NC is better than the Best team in about 35 states or more, should we list the states where we would be the best team?

Beats me, but here are the other NC D-1 schools I could think of, and I don’t see 6 better, or 5 or that matter…

UNC-CH
UNCW
UNCA
UNCG
NCSU
NC A&T
DUKE
WAKE FOREST
DAVIDSON
ASU
ECU
GARDNER-WEBB
HIGH POINT
WCU
ELON
CAMPBELL

Did I leave anyone out?

Before you spend even a moment’s thought thinking this one through, consider the source. We’re talking about Memphis here.

In their cute isolated universe, they put Davidson ahead of us followed by the ususal suspects. If they had 1/3 of a brain, they’d realize that Carolina isn’t a state, include the likes of Clemson, USC, COC, and really make a list.

But we’re talking about Memphis here. Start the countdown to their usual loss in Charlotte. Yawn yawn yawn.

They aren’t the 2nd least rootable team in the NCAA’s for no reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as the 6BC crap my guess is they put UNCW before us because they played 1 close game, and lost, over 2 years ago. Newsflash Memphis - there could be FIVE teams from NC ranked this year. If you were in NC you’d be the 6BC.

[i]Originally posted by austinniner[/i]@Nov 16 2004, 07:10 PM [b] Beats me, but here are the other NC D-1 schools I could think of, and I don't see 6 better, or 5 or that matter...

UNC-CH
UNCW
UNCA
UNCG
NCSU
NC A&T
DUKE
WAKE FOREST
DAVIDSON
ASU
ECU
GARDNER-WEBB
HIGH POINT
WCU
ELON

Did I leave anyone out? [/b]

don’t forget the CAMPBELL CAMELS

[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners[/i]@Nov 16 2004, 06:23 PM [b] ....should we list the states where we would be the best team? [/b]
You could start with the state of Tennessee.

B) B) B)

I guess by saying we’re the sixth best Memphis is admitting almost any team from NC could bury their sorry a**. Why don’t you memphidiots concentrate on that fur fundraiser to keep your one and doners such as washington big pimpin while they’re at your sorry excuse for a thug clearinghouse. Too bad their pathetic school won’t challenge itself but rather wants epic home and homes with rice and SMU in the future. Only thing left to do memphis, hire jim harrick and you could uproot cincy for least rootable!

[i]Originally posted by ninermike+Nov 17 2004, 07:59 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (ninermike @ Nov 17 2004, 07:59 AM)
[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Nov 16 2004, 06:21 PM [b] 6BC is Memphiese for sixth best team in Carolina. [/b]
Good Lord, it seems they find the term "6BC" to be funny and/or clever.

I don’t know any Memphis fans/grads personally, but the people on this Memphis site make all Memphis Tigers fans sound like PHUCKING IDIOTS.

I actually watched part of a recent Memphis football game on TV.

Could not believe there were still people in the world who thought it was neat to dress up like Elvis.

The Atlantic 10 can not get here soon enough.