Alabama Pre-game

Iā€™m not sure if this qualifies as tailgating, but the Alumni Association will be hosting a pre-game reception on the second floor of the SAC prior to the Alabama game. We will have plenty of good food (wings, natchos, etc.) and plenty of cold beer. We will also have the projection TV set up to show some football (likely Auburn/Tenn. which comes on @ 6 pm.).

Things will get cranked up at 5:45 and go until gametime (7 pm). The cost is only $10. To sign up, email me @ nbmcenti@email.uncc.edu.

GO NINERS!

Do you have to be a green jacket member?

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 06:52 PM [b] Do you have to be a green jacket member? [/b]
Nope

All you need is a game ticket and $10!

49erAlumnus-

What adult beverages will be available? Specifically, will it be Carolina Blonde again this year, and will they be bringing Margarita Ice? Thanks.

[i]Originally posted by 49erAlumnus[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 06:47 PM [b] I'm not sure if this qualifies as tailgating, but the Alumni Association will be hosting a pre-game reception on the second floor of the SAC prior to the Alabama game. We will have plenty of good food (wings, natchos, etc.) and plenty of cold beer. We will also have the projection TV set up to show some football (likely Auburn/Tenn. which comes on @ 6 pm.).

Things will get cranked up at 5:45 and go until gametime (7 pm). The cost is only $10. To sign up, email me @ nbmcenti@email.uncc.edu.

GO NINERS! [/b]

Thanks Nick! Hope to see you there.

[i]Originally posted by 49erAlumnus[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 05:47 PM [b] I'm not sure if this qualifies as tailgating, but the Alumni Association will be hosting a pre-game reception on the second floor of the SAC prior to the Alabama game. We will have plenty of good food (wings, natchos, etc.) and plenty of cold beer. We will also have the projection TV set up to show some football (likely Auburn/Tenn. which comes on @ 6 pm.).

GO NINERS! [/b]

Is it all I can eat/drink (of carolina blonde)ā€¦?