All-time Sports Achievements

I was wondering if there is a place where I can view all of the achievements and honors that Charlotte has won in the entire history of athletics at the university for every single sport. If any of you know, please share.

i would contact tom whitestone. he’d probably be your best bet.

http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/school-bio/ncch-staffdirectory.html

I was wondering if there is a place where I can view all of the achievements and honors that Charlotte has won in the entire history of athletics at the university for every single sport. If any of you know, please share.

Get your hands on some media guides, my good man.

Agreed. Media guides are the way to go.
Maybe 49X can get you some.
He works with the Stone of that which is White.

Hmmm, did you see where Charlotte has a “Director of Marketing” with assistants
in the Athletic Department? Scroll down the first link in this thread and there
it is!! I want that job. Can’t do any worse than the invisible one we have now.

[QUOTE=fishniner;314771]Hmmm, did you see where Charlotte has a “Director of Marketing” with assistants
in the Athletic Department? Scroll down the first link in this thread and there
it is!! I want that job. Can’t do any worse than the invisible one we have now.[/QUOTE]

Actually, IIRC, there have been some improvements in marketing over the past year and that is due to the fact that the current Director of Marketing just started last year. It should begin to pick up some more steam over the next year.

Best accomplishment:

MEN’S SOCCER FINAL FOUR 1996…#2 NATIONALLY!!!

[QUOTE=fotee9er;314782]Best accomplishment:

MEN’S SOCCER FINAL FOUR 1996…#2 NATIONALLY!!![/QUOTE]

What about Golf finishing 3rd at 2007 NCAA’s and a number one ranking fall of 2007? The first number one ranking recieved by a Charlotte team ever.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;314784]What about Golf finishing 3rd at 2007 NCAA’s and a number one ranking fall of 2007? The first number one ranking recieved by a Charlotte team ever.[/QUOTE]

Nah, Men’s Soccer!

How about checking out the trophy case?
Isn’t the 2nd floor gameroom at the SAC going away? I thought I read somewhere that there were plans to convert the second floor into a “Hall of Fame” of sorts where all our trophies and sprots memorabilia could be displayed. That would be a great location for it.

[QUOTE=MEGRNiner;314789]How about checking out the trophy case?
Isn’t the 2nd floor gameroom at the SAC going away? I thought I read somewhere that there were plans to convert the second floor into a “Hall of Fame” of sorts where all our trophies and sprots memorabilia could be displayed. That would be a great location for it.[/QUOTE]

I think the plan is to move the game room into the new student union, and then convert the 2nd floor into a ‘Hall of Champions’ of some sort.

[QUOTE=fotee9er;314788]Nah, Men’s Soccer![/QUOTE]
And the best individual accomplishment from that soccer team is a member getting a special High Point gal to say, “I do!” :wink:

[B][SIZE=7]GOAL![/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=HP49er;314810]And the best individual accomplishment from that soccer team is a member getting a special High Point gal to say, “I do!” :wink:

[B][SIZE=7]GOAL![/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, she’s not so bad!
High Point can produce some every once in a while!!!

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;314792]I think the plan is to move the game room into the new student union, and then convert the 2nd floor into a ‘Hall of Champions’ of some sort.[/QUOTE]

That is [B]very[/B] cool, I hadn’t heard that. If done right it could be an awesome recruiting tool (plus something very cool for fans).