American Idol Course

Man, and I thought I had it easy when I took “Walk, Jog and Run” back in college. Sorry if this was posted awhile back or something…can’t recall.

Get your easy “A” right here!

:wacko:

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 03:43 PM [b] Man, and I thought I had it easy when I took "Walk, Jog and Run" back in college. Sorry if this was posted awhile back or something...can't recall.

:wacko: [/b]

ahem…

Moon :stuck_out_tongue:

(tbr joke)

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 02:43 PM [b] Man, and I thought I had it easy when I took "Walk, Jog and Run" back in college. Sorry if this was posted awhile back or something...can't recall.

:wacko: [/b]

Raheem Richardson failed Walk, Jog, Run.

I took Walk, Jog, Run in my skinny days …

There is no way I would take that class, it say you actually have to watch the show twice a week!

UNC Charlotte now offers music course focusing on American Idol. Underwater basket-weaving professors surrender

Looks like we got farked.

This is making national news:

www.cnn.com

www.msnbc.com

www.foxnews.com

No such thing as bad pub…?

[b] :wacko: ahem...

Moon :stuck_out_tongue:

(tbr joke) [/b]

Figured, but like others, I missed it since it was in the racing thread which lost my interest after a couple posts. :smiley:

Walk, Jog and Run was probably my easiest class ever. But there were two more right there with it that I took. One was Intro to Golf. What a joke but I actually enjoyed that course. And I can’t remember the name of the actual course for the other, but ALL we did was play games. Not like board games but group trust games, did the rope course and all sorts of cheesy/earthy interactive games. Was pretty fun other than having that course early in the morning so you could get nice and sweaty for your next class. :unsure:

American Idol??? That’s absurd. I say bring back the “Study of Bob Dylan” that I took when I was in school. Seriously, they offered a course on the biography & writings of Bob Dylan. The professor reprimanded me because he thought my “attitude” in that class was not serious enough. Still got my “A” though.

They dropped the Dylan class & replaced it with “Study of Dreams”.

B)

[b]No such thing as bad pub...? [/b]

Here’s a quandry:

Scrolling on the bottom line on E! network tonight was the following news blurb - “University of North Carolina offers American Idol class”

OK, are we:

A) Infuriated that we are AGAIN confused with the Powder Blue Pu$$ie$

or

B) Glad that the Powder Blue Pu$$ie$ are taking the “National” heat on this one

I simply don’t know how I feel on this one!

[i]Originally posted by KTown49er[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 10:22 PM [b]
[b]No such thing as bad pub...? [/b]

Here’s a quandry:

Scrolling on the bottom line on E! network tonight was the following news blurb - “University of North Carolina offers American Idol class”

OK, are we:

A) Infuriated that we are AGAIN confused with the Powder Blue Pu$$ie$

or

B) Glad that the Powder Blue Pu$$ie$ are taking the “National” heat on this one

I simply don’t know how I feel on this one! [/b]

I’m barely leaning toward wishing they had said “Charlotte” or “UNC Charlotte”.

Jim Rome worked us over on “Rome is Burning” last night. He used this story as his closing piece and pretty much took it to us, saying “University of North Carolina Charlotte” (I’m pretty sure he skipped the “at”) “is no longer a real university, at least after…” blah blah blah. Pretty funny.

No press is bad press? Heh.

Could be worse…

example: Syracuse University Class
Hip-Hop Eshu: Queen B@#$H 101 – The Life and Times of Lil’ Kim

[i]Originally posted by Hooligan[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 06:00 PM [b] Could be worse....

example: Syracuse University Class
Hip-Hop Eshu: Queen B@#$H 101 – The Life and Times of Lil’ Kim [/b]

Other schools have these type of classes. Some university in NC has or had an “Andy Griffith” class some time ago.