an idea

i think that ninernation needs to organize a way to get people, especially students living on campus out to hams for lutz live. i think that one of the things that goes along with being a big time program is caring like one. even if we have three people help transport five people on campus or near campus to lutz live each thursday, we could be looking at a significant increase of people attending. we need to have people there and i think this could be a good way of students, especially new students involved in ninernation.

That’s a great idea. I have never been to Lutz Live and would love to, I’d like to give some of my friends on campus here a ride too. How often is it held?

Jesus, I’ve been busting my ass for five years trying to get people to come out, but to no avail. [I]Nooowww[/I] you want to go to LL :lol:

I always enjoyed LL’s. Been to probably 90% of them over the last few years. Sometime me and my gf were the only fans there, and that’s sad looking when that happens, so we definitely need bigger crowds to show up.

I mean…there’s not that much room there…usually it’s not a bad looking crowd considering the amount of space they allot…now if a lot of people started showing up and basically overfilled that area, I wonder what they would do…but for now, there’s really about enough room for the people that usually go…if there was a mass movement to get more students involved, it would get over cap in a hurry. Not that I have a problem with that…just wondering what would happen…it’d be nice to see…

If I’m still in the area, count me in to help this idea.

Im all for it! Ive been to quite a few and loved them…especially the green beers!

I hear that there is a good chance that Lutz Live will be in a new location this year.

I hear that there is a good chance that Lutz Live will be in a new location this year.
Thank god. And please don't let it be a new Ham's location... :vomit:

[QUOTE=49erAlumnus;419810]I hear that there is a good chance that Lutz Live will be in a new location this year.[/QUOTE]

Bikinis???

Well I have been a student at Charlotte, living on campus for 2 years and never even heard of this. Someone tell me what it is exactly? I am excited that it alludes to Bobby Lutz being somewhere in person. He is my favorite coach.

[QUOTE=andrew_uofc;419826]Well I have been a student at Charlotte, living on campus for 2 years and never even heard of this. Someone tell me what it is exactly? I am excited that it alludes to Bobby Lutz being somewhere in person. He is my favorite coach.[/QUOTE]

Serious?

Live Q&A with Bobby and a player usually. Broadcast on 610am. Bobby takes q’s from the audience and call ins.

Serious?

Live Q&A with Bobby and a player usually. Broadcast on 610am. Bobby takes q’s from the audience and call ins.

Unfortunately I am serious, I can’t believe I have been missing this. I’ll have to fix this in the fall.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;419822]Bikinis???

.[/QUOTE]

Don’t you wish!

Scotty calls Lutz Live “Date Night.”

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;419822]Bikinis???

.[/QUOTE]

THIS, would be genius

Unfortunately I am serious, I can't believe I have been missing this. I'll have to fix this in the fall.

Hell no wonder there’s not much of a showing out to LL, I bet over half the people that attend the basketball games have no idea about LL.

Why don’t they just have Lutz live at the new Student Union when it opens? Perhaps someone can cater it? Although I am not against the Bikini’s idea but I think Iron Thunder would be a much better place!

If its on campus its probably gotta be Chartwells…

You don’t want something like this to be on campus. You want it to be more accessible to the community. I think Bikinis is a good idea.

Bikinis?????

We can only hope.