Andy Glockners take on the Niners

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bubblewatch?id=13

“Charlotte [14-9 (7-3), RPI: 104, SOS: 130] Sounds weird to say this, but that was a damaging nonconf loss at ACC cellar-dweller Wake Forest on Saturday. RPI and nonconf SOS are terrible, but the 49ers still could finish second in what should be a multibid league. Strange case.”

we always have a chance it’s not over till it’s over

Stewart Mandel’s take on this subject…

[b]Atlantic 10

Locks[/b] (1): George Washington (20-1, No. 37)

Bubble teams (2): Temple (13-9, No. 57), Xavier (14-7, No. 74)

Projected bids (1): George Washington

Synopsis: The Owls have quality wins against Maryland and Alabama, but their case is weakened by the fact that they’re sitting in seventh place (6-5) in a [i]mediocre conference[/i]. Xavier is fading in a hurry.

Link: [b]SI.com - Bubble watch[/b]

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;154600]we always have a chance it’s not over till it’s over[/QUOTE]

unless we win the A10 tourney… its over.

Quote: “unless we win the A10 tourney… its over.” -Anborn

How right you are. At what point this season have we shown that we have the ability to pull off such a feat? Not to mention be able to do it for three straight games? There is nothing wrong with hope, but let’s be real.

I will never question Vegas Odds Makers again…making us a 200:1 shot at winning the tournament seems dead on now. How do they do that?

[QUOTE=cakewalk5;154644]I will never question Vegas Odds Makers again…making us a 200:1 shot at winning the tournament seems dead on now. How do they do that?[/QUOTE]

Only 200 to 1?

...There is nothing wrong with hope, but let's be real.

Well said.

I heard the A-10 was going to punish the refs from the Charlotte-Wake game by making them do the Conference championship game. :lol:

There goes our chances.

Charlotte is terrible.

Pass it on.

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;154600]we always have a chance it’s not over till it’s over[/QUOTE]

It’s over.

Charlotte will make the NCAA tourney and I am not smoking crack.

[QUOTE=ninereast;154743]Charlotte will make the NCAA tourney and I am not smoking crack.[/QUOTE]

2008 or 2009. I am not smoking crack either, although I do drink on the weekends.

We wont make it and I AM smoking crack at this moment.

[QUOTE=amstamey;154745]We wont make it and I AM smoking crack at this moment.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

Gregg Doyel at cbssportsline.com

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=2][B]Smells like NIT:[/B] Oklahoma State and Charlotte suffered NCAA-crippling losses. Oklahoma State lost to Texas A&M and Charlotte to Wake Forest. San Diego State didn’t help itself out by losing at home to Utah, either.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=amstamey;154745]We wont make it and I AM smoking crack at this moment.[/QUOTE]

Tyrone agrees.

[QUOTE=ninereast;154743]Charlotte will make the NCAA tourney and I am not smoking crack.[/QUOTE]

Crystal Meth?